Favorite Mixes 2011 & Least Favorite ?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

LOVE:
f5 !!!!
GT PLATINUM
TOPGUN INTL. COED
maryland marlins tsunami (talkin trash cause there no otherrr)
memphis elite small senior coed ( hehe no has heard it :p)
CA wildcats
CA panthers

Least like:
wcss.....it has a huge awkward blank spot before the jumps

Love:
Smoke
WCSS
WC Starlites
F5
Top Gun Semi
Green

Dislike:
Spice
Orange
SOT Larg Lim- i dislike all the repition of voiceovers

I love:
Most of the Epic Mixes
Tsunami
SJS Avelanche
CA So5
OA Angels

Not a fan of:
WCSS- Im sorry theres not enough songs in it that I can get into& and I feel like there arent many memorable V/O's Love the team not the music
Fame Super Seniors-Seems too F5ish for me IMO- Once again love the team but just not doing it for me
Top Gun International-ok this one I love most of the mix but "Thats the sound of you gagging" really?! only they could get away with that. not cute. but I do love how every mix to my knowledge has the feel the sensation of the jag nation in it. love that.
KE Cats: Umm their cats not wildcats thats just a little pet peeve of mine

Hahah probably. Both of their music makes little references to the other. Personally, although I am a HUGE* CEA fan... WCSS and SE stayed the same for the most part as far as talent, since last year. & F5 got better than last year. It'll be tough. Maryland might have an amazing come through.

Uhh dont forget about my Tsu babies! they're not out of it ;)

I like it but I don't get why it says welcome to our back yard, when you are competiting at a place like bubt in atl which is oranges backyard.. But other then that I love it, great worlds music especially! : )

Well I mean OA is kinda confused lol- technically their from Gotha Florida so generally speaking it should be "welcome to our neighbors back yard" lol just kidding but in all seriousness I love love love thier mix even though I dont like cheer raps all that much

Back