OT Favorite Movies To Quote The Lines From...

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
The Grinch!!

Even if I wanted to go my schedule wouldn't allow it. 4:00, wallow in self pity; 4:30, stare into the abyss; 5:00, solve world hunger, tell no one; 5:30, jazzercize; 6:30, dinner with me - I can't cancel that again; 7:00, wrestle with my self-loathing... I'm booked.But what would I wear?

NOPE. I'm not going out i've got nothing to wear!

If any of you have sen The Big Lebowski: "That rug really tied the room together." and "Shut the f*!k up, Donny."

I have several
Caddyshack - "My arm! I think its broken" Is it bad that when teams competing with my daughters' team are performing that I am quietly muttering "noonan, nooney, noonan" under my breath?
Supertroopers - "I want a liter of cola"
Airplane - "Billy, have you ever been in a Turkish prison"
Dodgeball - "cram it up your cram hole"

I forgot one...

GlenGary Glenn Ross - "ABC. 'A', always. 'B', be. 'C', closing. ALWAYS BE CLOSING. Always be closing." (anyone that's ever had a sales related job should find this movie hilarious)

Felt this was appropriate: From V for Vendetta:
Remember, remember, the 5th of November
The Gunpowder Treason and plot;
I see of no reason why Gunpowder Treason
Should ever be forgot.

There was one from Stepbrothers that my friend and I loved to recite at college practice...but it's definetely one that belongs in 18+, haha.

My boyfriend won't watch certain movies with me cuz I sit there and just quote everything. Step Brothers being the main one and Hangover a close second. He also hates Big Daddy cuz I do the "p-p-p-please don't do this to me" face flawlessly (works every time). My favorite Step Brothers quote is when he's in the car with his mom... "I won't call him dad, not even if there's a fire and if he gets in my face I'll drop that..." well you know the word that comes next

"Frederic! Without a K!"
"Mabel! Also without a K!"

An 80s classic film! Can you name it (watching it right now with a nice Napa Valley white!)?

Back