All-Star Favorite Music so far....

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I could listen to KA Cats all. day. long..
and as to the voiceovers/music, I think it's hard these days to find good music that hasn't been used a million times before, or that has a message you may want to put across, so voiceovers are the easy way out, however I prefer voiceovers in only a few places.. the opening(until the stunt), jumps, end of a pyramid, and I LOOOOOVE voiceover dances..

I fully agree with you...But at the same time, just a few very good and well worded voice overs can make your music the favorite of the crowd and fans alike!

actually, it is like a shimmy or a hair twirl, or so many other things in our sport. People become 'obsessed' with that one little piece of a routine that that is all the want. It is like all frosting and no cake. All gravy and no meat. They want the accents MORE than they want the heart of everything. And I enjoy those pieces in small doses, but not over the cheer itself.

There is nothing wrong with all those little bits and pieces that can 'complete' a routine, but nowadays everyone is so busy trying to build routines off these pieces that they, as my signature says, were so busy getting fierce they forgot to get good.

actually, it is like a shimmy or a hair twirl, or so many other things in our sport. People become 'obsessed' with that one little piece of a routine that that is all the want. It is like all frosting and no cake. All gravy and no meat. They want the accents MORE than they want the heart of everything. And I enjoy those pieces in small doses, but not over the cheer itself.

There is nothing wrong with all those little bits and pieces that can 'complete' a routine, but nowadays everyone is so busy trying to build routines off these pieces that they, as my signature says, were so busy getting fierce they forgot to get good.

VERY well said King :). I agree completely.

I'm obsessed with some voiceovers, but I also love frosting, not the cake too....coincidence? I think not.

Twisters coaches..please put out F5's music - it is so original and the voiceovers are amazing - need to share!

I would like F5 & GA Med Coed pretty please...I won't share it. Cheer music gets me through my days at work. :cool:

Back