All-Star Favorite Voice Overs?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Can't you see? The ring looks better on me. -CEA Sr. Elite
Diamond princess, you are my new obsession cut to perfection. -FCA Diamonds
A, E, I, Oh, You know we want those rings. -NorCal Elite Phoenix
Back for a repeat, not for a defeat. Start sweating, California Bullets. -CALI Pumas
If you don't know the name you better work it quick because California Bullets never miss. -CALI Jr. Coed 4

All time fav

"LETS PLAY CATCH ILL THROW THE SHADE, YALL GIRLS CAN'T TAKE MY LEMONADE. ILL GAG YOU JUST TO GAG YOU, ILL SERVE U JUST TO SERVE!"--WC Starlites.

&

"Are you watchin' are lookin' ? Betta take note pay attention. Were the Twisters on a mission, on a mission and YOU WISHIN' u audictioned. You know we on the map with these moves that we got....Stand back we gonna make it hooot"--Maryland Twisters Reign

I am obsessed with all of smoke's voiceovers

They asked for southern smoke. You want it? They got it. Who's last place? Tag...Not it!
Try and beat the blue and green. Take your best shot. We Think Not!
Y'all know what we're sayin'. Y'all know smoke aint playin'. So everybody in the house start rayin'.
It's time for a smoke break.

2000 and late
"Cheerleading is like Fashion, One day you're In, the next day, you're OUT!" - Georgia Allstars

"It's time for a cat fight" - Cheer Athletics Wildcats

"Hunny, It's about the hair, the style, the make-up, you gotta look good to be it, and that's the World Cup way" - WCSS
"Your lips are dry, your hair is fried, your make-up is running" - CEA Senior Elite

"If you want this, get ready for a fight" - Gymtyme

"The Gods have spoken, it's time to spread the word, there's a new tribe in town" -ACE Thunderbirds
"Got Cali-idus, we've got the cure" - CA Bullets
"Cali this, Cali that, the ladies in Blue & Black are back, don't act like you didn't know, hahahehehahaho"
- CA Bullets Sm Sr
"You better watch out, these Cats have claws" - Cheer Athletics Panthers
"The whole world missed us, and that's a fact, by popular demand, Georgia is back!" - Georgia Allstars
"You can talk all you want, but you know you love these girls, we got the fire in our hearts and we'll beat up this whole world . . . Welcome to our world!" - WE Generals

"Cali's got the ill style, we bout to bring the pain, we got the insane stimulation for your brain, We're Californi-A, We're Californi-A, B-U-L-L-E-T-S [laughs]" - CA Bullets
"You got your finger on the trigger but you just ran out of Bullets, our guns is fully loaded, and this is how we pull it" - TOpGun

"Back for a repeat, not for a defeat, start sweating California Bullets" - CA Bullets
"Your title's been revoked, this time we will not choke, taking back what's realy ours, you know this is No joke" - TopGun

"The world remains the same, Cali is Back to Reign" - CA Bullets
"But for you, it ends today" - TopGun

"We put our time in throughout the years, California pain, sweat and tears, don't question it, Champions never quit, We are California Bullets" - CA Bullets

ill compile 2011 later. . heeheh

"I was thinking about her, thinking about me, thinking about us with the trophy" - CA Panthers
"Junior elite, we got one word you . . . . REPEAT" - CEA Jr Elite

"THe world has been marked, there's an X on the GLobe, Now & Forever, we own the throne" - CEA Senior Elite
"Who owns the throne . . . Shooting stars" - WCSS

" . . . it's about time for the former champs to return" - Gymtyme Platinum
"we ran away, and you took the crown, but guess what . . .We're Back" - Gymtyme Platinum
"This is how you world begin, and this is how it ends, Tsunami, DO NOT underestimate me . . .again" - MD Marlins Tsunami
"When we twist, you better shout [shout], Champions are here lemme hear you scream it loud, Twist & Shout, with no doubt" - Twist & Shout Coed
"I know it's hard to understand, so let the Queens explain, The Diva is Back, and you should know . .our NAME, Know the name, Know the style, know the face, Twisters, we can't be replaced" - MD Twisters F5

"To all my competition, sit down & take some notes, go home read what you wrote . . . .Best of Wishes - Smoke . . .and i owe it all to you"
- Stingray Smoke

" . . we took our spot back, we wanna take yours too, we're directin our guns, now we're aiming at you, World Champs" - TopGun Semi Coed

"I can tell you want my ring, but just so you know, Jealousy is an ugly thing" - TopGun I5
"This may be your nation, but . . .it's . . .a WILDCAT world" - Cheer Athletics Wildcats

"Imitation is the best form of flattery [meow]" - TopGun I5

"We're out of reach, you cannot touch us, S-U-N-S, No one above us" - WC Suns

amateurs can copy but they will never stop me, 15 years to make this and you will never break this. Cea
i also love all of top guns and world cup shooting stars voice overs
and i like some of keystone extremes voice overs.(biased of course)
dynamite (sr4) welcome to the show, its going down tonight, feel the burst and the fire of dyna-mite.
blazing hot last year, back with a boom, comming for our title so u better make room.

burn (sr3) we told u once before, so when will you learn, if youre gonna play with fire, youre gonna get burned

fever (jr1) fierce, fabulous, and everything youre not, check your temperature, you might be getting hot

Back