All-Star Favorite Voice Overs?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

our division has changed but we still hold the score... once, twice, three times now, can you say number 4??
-TG 10-11<3
round two the fight's back, feel the wrath of gold and black, knock you down to the ground, now its time to take my crown
and
I can tell you want my ring, but just so you know, jealousy is an ugly thing(jealous),WORLD, (jealous), CHAMPIONS!
-TG I5 10-11<3
To all my competition, sit down and take some notes, go home read what you wrote, performance lots of hope, best of wishes, smoke
and
Y'all know what we're sayin'. Y'all know smoke aint playin'. So everybody in the house start rayin'.
-Stingray Smoke 10-11<3

When I grow up, I want to be a shooting star! -WC Twinkles 08/09

Forget the boys, we want the ring - HPU AG 09/10

We got it goin' on, so strong, that's why we've been on top so long -Vancouver All Stars Hurrcane 10/11

Lets get it started, the stage is all mine. Lights. Camera. Action. - CA Jags 2010

I was thinking bout her, thinking bout me, thinking bout us, with the trophy - CA panthers 2010

Who owns the throne? Stars. - WCSS 2010

and my current addiction

Small or Large - Woodlands is in charge / We dont walk in your shadow, we are the one that starts the battle.

Edit: We don't walk in your shadow, we cast the one that stars the battle

MY FAVORITE VOICE OVERS ARE FROM CORE ATHLETIX AND WOODLANDS ELITE, MY FAVORITE FROM CORE IS THEY PLAY THE SONG TAKE IT OFF AND IT GOES...

where they go hard CORE and there is glitter on the floor ATHLETIX

and i love woodlands elite that goes...

IF THERES ONE THING WE LOVE MORE THAN TROPHIES... ITS ALL YOU HATERS, SO KEEP ON HATEING <3

"Knock knock the rock is back, solid when it hits the mat. Wipe your tears, fix your frown, yeah we're about to take your crown"<--LOVE the one!!
"N to the I, G-H-T this year you'll respect me. H-A-W-K the team you fear you now Obey obey obey."
"Since we got our spot back, we wanna take yours too. Redirecting our gun, now we're aiming at you. WORLD CHAMPS"

"no need to be alarmed, the powers back on."
"factor us back in cause we're x-in' you out."
"didn't anyone tell you? 4 is the new 5."
"you've got your finger on the trigger but you just ran out of bullets, our gun is fully loaded, and this is how we pull it."
"we've got the recipe don't test me not even photoshop can replace me."

just a couple :)

"no need to be alarmed, the powers back on."
"factor us back in cause we're x-in' you out."
"didn't anyone tell you? 4 is the new 5."
"you've got your finger on the trigger but you just ran out of bullets, our gun is fully loaded, and this is how we pull it."
"we've got the recipe don't test me not even photoshop can replace me."

just a couple :)
i love the top gun one <333333

"Cali-Lady-fornia, blah blah blah, talk your smack. Ou la la the girls are back, ba-ba-back"

"Lady frickin bullets, got it in, watch us pull it. Coming back with a bang and we're looking at the rings"

California All Stars Lady Bullets 10-11

Back