Favorite Voiceovers?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

"Cameras down, hands up! X came to let you know what's up!" -CEA Junior X 2011.
"You know that sound, world renound, yeah, Dallas bound! We've got desire, yeah, we'll elevate you even higher!" -CEA Junior X 2011.

get up out your seats and feel the vibe experiencing the power of F5 - F5 2010
the best is here and its time to clap it up, the twisters are back its a wrap pack it up - F5 2010
we are the girls that you wanna see, were back replay on your tv. F5 you know you love us - F5 2010

im addicted to there music from last year!! i listen to it at least 10 times a day...

O-D O-D-Y O-D-Y-S-S-E-Y Let's go Big O! -WC Odyssey
OOOooo Someone had thier FIERCE O's today! -WC Odyssey
Bring Back the Girls! -WCSS
The world has been marked! There's an X on the globe! Now and forever, we own the throne! -CEA Sr. Elite
One word for you REPEAT! -CEA Jr. Coed Elite
Who's last place? TAG! Not it! -Stingrays Smoke
Twisters never quit, never fall...We always rise above it all! -F5
Push it to the limit, get fit to the bullet, cock back man and pull it, C-A-L-I Bullets! -CA Small Sr 5 (old music)

2011 WC Odyssey- We are Hungary for More... OOOOO Someone had their bowl of Fierce O's Today!
2011 WC Odyssey- In Jersey we don't pump our gas, We Pump Our Fists!! <3
2011 MD Twisters F5- Know the Name, Know the Style, Know the Face, Twisters we can't be Replaced!
2011 MD Twisters F5- F-I-V-E You know what it means, F5 is back call them the Queens!
2011 Fame SS- Super Senior fans the best in the stands, Wavin to the Haters with the blink of your hands!
2011 WC Shooting Stars- When we take the stage we come alive, Shooting Stars give up? Never! We Survive!
2010 HPU Small Coed- Thought you could beat us, Pshhhhh you wish. Not this year because Karma's a..... Warriors!
2011 CA Panthers- The Dallas girls are back!

I have many more just cant think of them! haha

"502 Smoed, the goal is in reach. Cards say it with me... WE OWN THIS BEACH!" Louisville Small Coed '11
"Respect isn't given, she's earned." HotCheer HOT5 '11
"Everybody stop what you're doing... it's time for a smoke break!" Stingrays Smoke '11
"We've been doing this for years, forever and a day. You better act like you know us... HEY GIRL HEY!" WC Starlites '11
"You always talk about the four, now you can make it five!" FCA Diamonds '10
"The chill is in the air, that's how it's gonna be. F-R-O-S... T!" Stingrays Frost '10

- Theres no other girl that can rock my world like california - California Sm Senior 2010

- Cali gotchu blue in the face , cus were taking.. cus were taking your place. - Cali Senior Elite 2011

- Legacy are you ready ? Yes. - UA Legacy 2011

- Pay attention don't look back, tsunami is on the attack - Maryland Marlins Tsunami 2011

- Caliiforniaaaa , yeah lets get em yeah uhh huh you know what it is.. cali does it cali does it cali does it biggg , the revolution will be televised all you haters tellin lies california all up on ya leavin crowds mesmerized - California Unlimited Coed 2011

- Reign lets do work ! You know we loosin control, you know we cant get enough anticipation is up.. Reign is here now what? - Maryland Twisters Reign 2011

- Get Ready, Get on your feet, its the revolution .. Resolution = Bling Famous diva get the ring<3 - FA Revolution 2012

- Famous like celebrities.. admit your obsessed w/ me - FA Revolution 2012

- Now witness the supremacy, the sovereignty of twisters - F5 2012

- Never mind ill find someone like you.. NO YOULL NEVER FIND A QUEEN THAT CAN SERVE IT LIKE THIS :) - F5 2012

- Step inside the ring with us.. if you do your going down, there aint no defeatinn us <3 - ACE warriors 2012

- Straight to the top, were not leaving with... out .... the... rings.... SHOWTIME - CEA med. coed 2012

- Lets clear the rumors ! All that hater talk, do it while you walk :D - SSX 2012

- Greatness has arrived ! Bow .. your .. heads . as we proceed ... G-Y-M-T-Y-M-E how much more time do you need? - GT platinum 2012

- ICC ! make some illi-noiiiiiseeeeee Lets make it clear, Illinois Cheer .. Let us clarify why we cant be denied everything we got we earned sweat & tears watch and learn pay attention & listen.. we're giving all we got youve been warned and been told weve got control I-N-S-P-I-R-E <3 - ICC inspire 2010

- Theres no other diva thats got what i got, cus im everything there not.. pink & hot - GT pink 2009

- Part 2 of X evolution .. has arrived ! we are senior elite ! go get em ladiess... - Senior Elite 2011

- Platinum Baby , Platinum baby wooww you cant handle me .. handle me - Platinum 2011

- New Look new team yall wanna be in our scene.. TI senior black *kick full* - TI senior black :')

theres alot more but ill stop now... <3

teal & black we want you back !!
show 'em that your leaving with first, nothing less!
greatness has arrived bow your heads !
keeps your eyes on the floor, we'll show you how we do it !

Back