OT Fba Winners Tag Lines

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
Well I didn't win anything (suuuuuper salty about that) but I think I need to get rid of my newbie tagline since I've been here for 4 years. Can someone make me one?

Well I didn't win anything (suuuuuper salty about that) but I think I need to get rid of my newbie tagline since I've been here for 4 years. Can someone make me one?

How about "I hate snow" lol

How about "I hate snow" lol

Uuuuuuggghhh. I really do.

My sister was laughing so hard last night because it was cold (low 50s) and we were shopping for coats. We went outside and I had a complete meltdown about how "it doesn't matter what we buy. Winter is coming - I feel it already - and no matter what we bundle up in it's still gonna be too #*@&ing cold and we're gonna freeze to death and be miserable anyway and I HATE LIVING HERE!"

She and my kids just stared... And burst out laughing. :(

I'm gonna change my name too. But I'll just change it to QTpie and use this as my tag line
ImageUploadedByFierce Board1410876051.548071.jpg

Uuuuuuggghhh. I really do.

My sister was laughing so hard last night because it was cold (low 50s) and we were shopping for coats. We went outside and I had a complete meltdown about how "it doesn't matter what we buy. Winter is coming - I feel it already - and no matter what we bundle up in it's still gonna be too #*@&ing cold and we're gonna freeze to death and be miserable anyway and I HATE LIVING HERE!"

She and my kids just stared... And burst out laughing. :(

Our weather is jacked up too! We're having ANOTHER freakin' heat wave. And I have NO AC!

Over it.

Back