Fc Heart Of England

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

It was okay thanks! Emeralds were the best I've ever seen them and walked away with first. Rubies got 3rd. Topaz 2nd out of 15 in their first ever competition! Sapphires 2nd with a stunt fall. Amethyst 2nd with a stunt fall. And Onyx got 2nd with 2 stunt falls.
Sounds like you had a really good day! Congrats :D

yes! thank you so much, first competition of the season, and was truley bricking it, but im pleased with the way things went. Just need to get in that gym and train even harder so we can walk into ICC (and worlds of course) completely confident! Were you competing too?:)x

You're welcome! You should be, you did really well! Can't wait to see you guys during the rest of the season! Yep I was there, I'm on Unity Jade :) x

Can I ask how that girl is who got injured? I'm sure it was Jade who had to perform again. Hope she's ok!x

Yep it was us! She's much better thank you, it was a re-occurance of a previous injury (I think!). She crosses over onto Ruby and went on the floor with them but only fronted and did parts of the dance that had minimal movement! She went to hospital after the competition but since we had no half term training I'm not 100% sure how she is. Thank you for asking :) x

You're welcome! You should be, you did really well! Can't wait to see you guys during the rest of the season! Yep I was there, I'm on Unity Jade :) x
thankyou! cant wait to see jade and ruby at nationals, love both of them and the creativity and cleanliness of the routines, and of course ruby is good competition for us in All Girl 4 :),

Back