Fc Heart Of England

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

cheer_for_ashxo were any of Unity's teams other than Black there? I saw most at Southerns- pretty impressive results!

Yep all of us were there! We got a 4th, a 2nd, 6 1sts and 5 grand champs -my team, Jade were one of the winners/grand champs :) we were incredibly happy considering the amount of injuries that we've had recently!
And thank you so much, ICC Southerns was a great way to start the season results wise!

Yep all of us were there! We got a 4th, a 2nd, 6 1sts and 5 grand champs -my team, Jade were one of the winners/grand champs :) we were incredibly happy considering the amount of injuries that we've had recently!
And thank you so much, ICC Southerns was a great way to start the season results wise!
Well done! Just shows why proper tryouts where most level skills are needed at the beginning of the year works! Do you know where else you and the rest of unity will be competing this season?

If anyone is at BCA please come and find me? I will be with my team GCA, Ill be wearing a nike back pack with pins such as a cross, tinkerbell etc. Hahaha, I would leave to meet some of you!

Coventry Dynamite? Well done, I loved watching your routines, sooo much energy and fierceness on the mat!
yes! thank you so much, first competition of the season, and was truley bricking it, but im pleased with the way things went. Just need to get in that gym and train even harder so we can walk into ICC (and worlds of course) completely confident! Were you competing too?:)x

Back