Fierce Board Announces Fierce Connection! First Webinar With Jomo From Uk!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

@king I signed up but I know I cannot attend live. I thought I had to so I could access the replay. I would love to give my live spot to someone who can attend and then just purchase the replay. Thoughts?

At this moment we have no good way to open it back up. There are plenty of spots left, but if this trend continues (as how we kinda project how many will sign up) we will fill up sometime Friday afternoon / night. We can host up to 1200 at one time, but we decided if we got anywhere near that it would be chaos. No worries.

We have decided to limit the registrations so we don't have so many participants we lower the experience for all the everyone. The recording will be available to purchase afterwards as well who cannot attend or did not register before registration was closed. If you are interested in this presentation and live Q&A with Jomo hurry and register while there is still some limited availability.

I too signed my daughter up knowing she could not attend as her showcase is Saturday, thinking you had to so we could view the replay. When will the replay be available after the live webcast?

I too signed my daughter up knowing she could not attend as her showcase is Saturday, thinking you had to so we could view the replay. When will the replay be available after the live webcast?
I did exactly the same thing as I wasn't sure of the timing. Next one we will know better.

I did exactly the same thing as I wasn't sure of the timing. Next one we will know better.

Should be available very shortly after. Mobile version might take a few days.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android || Upgrade Your Account!

The livestream with Jomo went well today. Will have it up soon and a snippet for others who might be interested. Jomo rather liked the technology and concept.

Back