Fierce Board App?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Jul 23, 2014
I've noticed while looking through a few post that some of the members post say something about posted from a app. Is there a fierce board app for iPhone that works better then viewing the web page from the phones browser? If so can someone share the name of the app with me. Thank you

I was able to find the app and download it but now it's asking for a password and I don't think I set a password up :/ I set this account up this evening and clicked the sign up with Facebook and filled in a few extra things. Don't remember a password part. And I can't do a forgot password because since I signed up with the Facebook link part it went to the email inset Facebook up with years ago which is not a active email for me anymore :/ hopefully a admin will know what to tell me to do. I have never felt more like a old person then I do tonight trying to learn how to do this forum stuff. Lol I guess I'm out of the loop but hoping I learn it fast

I was able to find the app and download it but now it's asking for a password and I don't think I set a password up :/ I set this account up this evening and clicked the sign up with Facebook and filled in a few extra things. Don't remember a password part. And I can't do a forgot password because since I signed up with the Facebook link part it went to the email inset Facebook up with years ago which is not a active email for me anymore :/ hopefully a admin will know what to tell me to do. I have never felt more like a old person then I do tonight trying to learn how to do this forum stuff. Lol I guess I'm out of the loop but hoping I learn it fast
Try your facebook password maybe? I think I set mine up with facebook originally but don't remember what I did about my password. I'd try that first!

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

I was looking around the profile area and noticed a password section. When I clicked that it said I don't currently have a password set and that if I'd like one to click the link and one will be emailed to me. But it only gives the option to email to my old email address that I don't use and havnt for years. Geesh this is what I get for clicking the sign up with Facebook button thinking it would be easier lol

After a hour of trying old passwords I finally was able to get into my old email. I had the forum send me a password but now that password isn't working so I can't set a new one get a new one sent again or change my email or log into the app. :/

Finally figured it all out and was able to get it working right. Phew. Lol and I can get on on the app now to. Woohoo thank y'all again for the help and suggestions

Finally figured it all out and was able to get it working right. Phew. Lol and I can get on on the app now to. Woohoo thank y'all again for the help and suggestions

Yeah I signed up on Fierce Board with my facebook too. I had to go through the process of setting up a password before I could use the app too.

@Raider......I think I am having some of the same issues. I use "tap talk" for fierce board. I'm using my iPhone....but for some reason not one of my passwords work for the fierceboard app?? It keeps prompting me to my gmail acct??? When I ask for a password reset I'm denied???
With that being said I have a "Twitter" and "Instagram account also that Is a very sad case of social media. I rarely use them. I do use my Facebook account frequently which is under my name Claudette Garman. I have nothing to hide but I would like my Fierceboard account back and don't know what to do. If anyone has suggestions I would totally welcome them. I've been lost with this whole app, which is informative and cool! But I would love to know how to "correctly shimmy" and also I don't get the titles that are assigned to us. I just went from Cheer stalker to Susie's mom??? It's all good! But I would appreciate some help! Maybe early dementia is setting in!!! Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

@Raider......I think I am having some of the same issues. I use "tap talk" for fierce board. I'm using my iPhone....but for some reason not one of my passwords work for the fierceboard app?? It keeps prompting me to my gmail acct??? When I ask for a password reset I'm denied???
With that being said I have a "Twitter" and "Instagram account also that Is a very sad case of social media. I rarely use them. I do use my Facebook account frequently which is under my name Claudette Garman. I have nothing to hide but I would like my Fierceboard account back and don't know what to do. If anyone has suggestions I would totally welcome them. I've been lost with this whole app, which is informative and cool! But I would love to know how to "correctly shimmy" and also I don't get the titles that are assigned to us. I just went from Cheer stalker to Susie's mom??? It's all good! But I would appreciate some help! Maybe early dementia is setting in!!! Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lol I feel your pain. I felt really old last night trying to figure this stuff out to the point that I almost called a friend that has a high school student to come fix this for me lol. I'm not sure I'm the best one to offer help since I am very new to this but I'll give you my suggestions that worked for me.....

As far as the app I use a iPhone to and was able to find fierce board through the App Store. I don't know but maybe try going straight through that app instead of a third party.

Somewhere under profile it gives you the option to set a password and it will email you one to use then change. It took several attempts but finally one let me in and once I changed it I was able to sign in on the app. I used web browser for that though and only tried app once I had changed my password.

It prompted me to a old yahoo account I no longer used but after some time I was able to retrieve the old yahoo password to get to the email then once password was changed I changed my email to

Back