Fierce Board App?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Lol I feel your pain. I felt really old last night trying to figure this stuff out to the point that I almost called a friend that has a high school student to come fix this for me lol. I'm not sure I'm the best one to offer help since I am very new to this but I'll give you my suggestions that worked for me.....

As far as the app I use a iPhone to and was able to find fierce board through the App Store. I don't know but maybe try going straight through that app instead of a third party.

Somewhere under profile it gives you the option to set a password and it will email you one to use then change. It took several attempts but finally one let me in and once I changed it I was able to sign in on the app. I used web browser for that though and only tried app once I had changed my password.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android
Thank you! I'm feeling a little "illiterate" at this point! I appreciate ur quick answer :). See I'm using Tap talk and Fierce Board app?!!! Well I keep getting kicked off. It keeps prompting me to enter a password. Grr....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh also the fierce board app upon sign in has a option for forgot password you might can try to see if that will send you a new password to start the whole changing password process with.

I've tried resetting the password. It's linked to my gmail account and keeps giving me an error message. I'm going to try it using my desktop vs iPhone in a bit.

I've tried resetting the password. It's linked to my gmail account and keeps giving me an error message. I'm going to try it using my desktop vs iPhone in a bit.

Do you still need help?

Back