OT Fierce Board March Madness!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
Im in :) although I'm sure ill get many wrong, I'm going with the teams I like more than who will actually probably win haha

also it never asked me for any password, is that okay?

Im in :) although I'm sure ill get many wrong, I'm going with the teams I like more than who will actually probably win haha

also it never asked me for any password, is that okay?
Probably. I see your name in there so you're probably all good!

I don't like to feel left out so I joined :D. I have no clue what I'm doing and I don't know a single team, but I gave it a shot anyway!
About 90% of people that do brackets have no clue what they're doing. [emoji12]
Honestly, the people who have no clue what they are doing are usually the people who win lol.
Truth. I always do pretty well on these and don't follow college ball at all! (although now I probably jinxed myself!)

I joined! I only really follow my school's team so I guessed a lot haha.

@Just-a-Mom I used to live in Hampton!!
Me too! I almost went to HU, but went to Norfolk State instead. I'd love to see them do well, but I'm thinking Kentucky...

Unrelated, but we should have a fantasy football team next year! I usually play with random girls on the internet, but it would be more fun with random fierceboarders.

yes let's do it! I follow zero basketball and usually end up picking based on who has the cooler mascots, but football I am so in!

yes let's do it! I follow zero basketball and usually end up picking based on who has the cooler mascots, but football I am so in!
I picked an entire season of football pools based on which mascot would win in a fight (dolphin vs bear? Obviously the bear would win. Some were harder - 49ers, Steelers, Patriots, etc. but you get the idea lol).

I won almost every week.

I joined! I pretty much know less than nothing about any of these teams (didn't even know who half the schools were...) so this ought to be interesting.

Back