OT Fierce Board March Madness!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic

cheerKT

Best Overall Poster
Dec 13, 2009
Hey guys! I mentioned in the random thread that I was going to make a NCAA Men's Basketball Bracket Challenge for us, and here it is:

Get in the action now:
ESPN - Tournament Challenge - Group: Get in on the excitement of th...

Group: Fierce Bracket Challenge
Password: fierceboard

The group is private (to keep randos from ESPN from wandering in and joining) and the password is "fierceboard". REAL ORIGINAL I KNOW.

You can submit one bracket each and you can edit up until the games begin. It's also locked, meaning that once the round of 64 begins no further changes can be made.

It's for fun and bragging rights only! (Unless I win. In which case everyone owes me $5. Thanks)

Let us know either on here or in the "conversation" tab once you're in, especially if your ESPN user name is different from your name on here. I'm ktguen on there!

I can make any edits to the group if you think we should (i.e. entering more brackets, opening the group, etc.) If you have any questions, ask away! Make your brackets before the start of play Thursday. Also, I always download the app every year to keep up with the games and my standings during the day.

Two more days to enter your bracket guys! You can enter the group and come back later to make your bracket if you want.

Oh and FYI, once we are locked in and games start we'll be able to see everyone else's full brackets!

Brackets lock at 12:15pm Thursday, so 48 more hours to fill yours out!

I'm in! Even thought the only basketball games i've watched this season were the few Michigan ones I caught a glimpse of while my dad was watching.. :oops:

I always look forward to it closing because I overthink it way too much and keep logging back in to switch games, when realistically it's all just a guess haha

Back