Ashley

Staff member
FBOD:LLFB
Cheer Parent
Jan 20, 2010
theroadtoworlds.com
I am a(n)...
Athlete
With the 2015-2016 season quickly getting underway, we've realized we could use a few more sets of eyes moderating the site. We're looking to add 2-3 new moderators to the site.

If you're interested in becoming a moderator, please PM @King and I with a few sentences about why you think you would make a good moderator.

Thanks!

Last edited:

Ashley

Staff member
Cheer Parent
Jan 20, 2010
theroadtoworlds.com
I am a(n)...
Athlete
What are the perks of the job, if you don't mind me asking?

Your name is green, and you can see if users are sharing IP addresses? That's about it, unless you like to feel superior to other people :p

Last edited:
Jul 14, 2010
Ottawa, ON, Canada
I am a(n)...
Coach / Athlete
With the 2016-2017 season quickly getting underway, we've realized we could use a few more sets of eyes moderating the site. We're looking to add 2-3 new moderators to the site.

If you're interested in becoming a moderator, please PM @King and I with a few sentences about why you think you would make a good moderator.

Thanks!
You made me almost second guess the year lol I was like omg have I been stamping stuff wrong and going through crap at work 2015 when its 2016. Then I calmed myself down and was like naw must be a type because there's no way unless I have some serious issues going on lol

Ashley

Staff member
Cheer Parent
Jan 20, 2010
theroadtoworlds.com
I am a(n)...
Athlete
You made me almost second guess the year lol I was like omg have I been stamping stuff wrong and going through crap at work 2015 when its 2016. Then I calmed myself down and was like naw must be a type because there's no way unless I have some serious issues going on lol

Hahahah oops! Definite typo.

Reactions: AliciaM
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online