All-Star Fierce Board Mod Search!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Ashley

Staff member
Cheer Parent
FBOD:LLFB
Jan 20, 2010
With the 2015-2016 season quickly getting underway, we've realized we could use a few more sets of eyes moderating the site. We're looking to add 2-3 new moderators to the site.

If you're interested in becoming a moderator, please PM @King and I with a few sentences about why you think you would make a good moderator.

Thanks!

Last edited:
With the 2016-2017 season quickly getting underway, we've realized we could use a few more sets of eyes moderating the site. We're looking to add 2-3 new moderators to the site.

If you're interested in becoming a moderator, please PM @King and I with a few sentences about why you think you would make a good moderator.

Thanks!
You made me almost second guess the year lol I was like omg have I been stamping stuff wrong and going through crap at work 2015 when its 2016. Then I calmed myself down and was like naw must be a type because there's no way unless I have some serious issues going on lol

You made me almost second guess the year lol I was like omg have I been stamping stuff wrong and going through crap at work 2015 when its 2016. Then I calmed myself down and was like naw must be a type because there's no way unless I have some serious issues going on lol

Hahahah oops! Definite typo.

How much time is needed daily? I come here quite a bit and lurk around :)

There's no requirement specifically, but the more you're on the sooner you'll respond to issues.

Hmm tempting but I feel like I might have to ban myself at some point [emoji12][emoji23]. Lol jk. And also I was confused I thought this was for next year.

**I promise I don't eat children and I am not gross looking**

Back