All-Star Fierce Board Mod Search!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

There are 3 votes for me. [emoji1]

**No trolling without a permit. For a permit please inquire within**

Just a tip from someone who does this for a large hobby organisation.
You have to be an active participator and on the boards fairly regularly. With the group I'm social media officer for I have to be active and present in all of the Facebook pages and email lists. If I didn't check on those yahoos at least twice a day someone would get crazy.
You also have to be very very very patient with posters. Since we live in a free society you can't just ban or delete posts because YOU don't like it. It has to directly violate the terms of the groups social presence. So even if newbie poster has gone off the rails, if they are not violating the board terms you have to let them go.
I nominate @12stepCheermom. She's still in all stars, is pretty level headed, and has an established presence on the boards.

You have to be an active participator and on the boards fairly regularly. With the group I'm social media officer for I have to be active and present in all of the Facebook pages and email lists. If I didn't check on those yahoos at least twice a day someone would get crazy.
You also have to be very very very patient with posters. Since we live in a free society you can't just ban or delete posts because YOU don't like it. It has to directly violate the terms of the groups social presence. So even if newbie poster has gone off the rails, if they are not violating the board terms you have to let them go.
I nominate @12stepCheermom. She's still in all stars, is pretty level headed, and has an established presence on the boards.

Yep, and that's why we haven't perma-banned a lot of users who people on the boards have had issues with. We can't ban users just for being annoying.

Just got back from Vegas. Will respond to PMs. Sorry it took so long.

That's sweet but I'm not on very much anymore because of my job.

Unless the pay has gone up substantially?

[emoji41]

**God Save The Queen**
Ha, I noticed that when I thought of you! I just figured since you won Best Veteran last year that you had "won" FB, and didn't need to get on anymore [emoji6]

That's sweet but I'm not on very much anymore because of my job.

Unless the pay has gone up substantially?

[emoji41]

**God Save The Queen**
I heard @King has indeed upped the compensation package to include an autographed picture of himself.

**No trolling without a permit. For a permit please inquire within**

This board doesn't even pay me enough past hosting for printing the picture I would sign. Sigh

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Aww. In my SM days I would've been penning my acceptance speech about now.... Gratefully, that girl is long dead.

That "active participator" thing sortof rules me out. I'm rarely on anymore. And as the sun sets on my cheer mom career my filter is fading too, which may make me very entertaining in person, but likely not good mod material [emoji16]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back