All-Star Fierce Board Worlds 2013 Shirt

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

fw6b0i.jpg

I still feel uncomfortable about calling out a specific team on that shirt. I don't care how bad Cheer Perfection is, those are kids who probably look up to those competing at Worlds and we're using them as a stepping stone to boost ourselves.
I'm torn. On one hand I do feel bad, but on the other I don't because youth silver isn't a real team (right?). And we're not really saying anything bad, just that youth silver is the team to make, which they only said a hundred times on the show.

ETA: I'm surprised no one caught this, but I spelled pixie STIX wrong on my design hahhah

I still feel uncomfortable about calling out a specific team on that shirt. I don't care how bad Cheer Perfection is, those are kids who probably look up to those competing at Worlds and we're using them as a stepping stone to boost ourselves.

Me too, it feels a little bullyingish

With an unforgettable prize at stake?

With the season's end at stake?

We've been sitting all day, our muscles ache? - This one might make the most sense logically?

(Some alternatives to Youth Silver's line)

With an unforgettable prize at stake?

With the season's end at stake?

We've been sitting all day, our muscles ache? - This one might make the most sense logically?

(Some alternatives to Youth Silver's line)

In regards to youth silver...I did see something on Facebook yesterday or today saying they are competing this weekend :oops: Though I think they are back filming again

This gym was at WSA but youth silver was not.

Apparently a lot of people don't know it's not a real team some of our parents asked the coaches why they didn't come and compete against us...

And they laughed and said youth silver is not a real team it's just made up for TV!

So I don't see how putting a youth silver reference is wrong!

This gym was at WSA but youth silver was not.

Apparently a lot of people don't know it's not a real team some of our parents asked the coaches why they didn't come and compete against us...

And they laughed and said youth silver is not a real team it's just made up for TV!

So I don't see how putting a youth silver reference is wrong!

As an aside to this and a reference to some earlier comments in this thread about their IOC6 team. I tweeted Alisha yesterday:

1. TheRoadToWorlds.com@TheRoadToWorlds
    @TigerPerfection What happened with your coed 6 team at WSA? Did they just tell you "nevermind we made a mistake you didn't get a bid"?
    Expand

Alisha Dunlap
@TigerPerfection

@TheRoadToWorlds not really sure

So if your own gym owner doesn't know or care, then I'm not going to put the energy into feeling bad for them any longer. It's not that big of a deal if they never had an plans to go to worlds anyway.

I'm torn. On one hand I do feel bad, but on the other I don't because youth silver isn't a real team (right?). And we're not really saying anything bad, just that youth silver is the team to make, which they only said a hundred times on the show.

ETA: I'm surprised no one caught this, but I spelled pixie STIX wrong on my design hahhah

Exactly youth silver was the for the show. It is reality TV, scripted and not real. If anyone was worried about these kids feelings the show would never exist.

Exactly youth silver was the for the show. It is reality TV, scripted and not real. If anyone was worried about these kids feelings the show would never exist.
I almost feel like they would be thrilled to be mentioned on the shirt. I mean we aren't really bashing them.

I almost feel like they would be thrilled to be mentioned on the shirt. I mean we aren't really bashing them.
Exactly, it would be just the same as if we put "Patty Ann will replace you" or something like that on the shirt. Just referencing some cheer-related pop culture.

PS - someone should totally work a Patty Ann reference into the poem. I love that woman.

Latest posts

Back