All-Star Fierce Board Worlds 2013 Shirt

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

about youth silver- maybe we're misinterpreting the "real team" thing. Alisha DID say that this team was made up for TV. I was under the impression that meant that they were creating a REAL team, for girls that want to be on TV to compete together. Which makes sense to me. But whether its real or not, the girls are, and they have feelings. I think out of respect we should scratch the youth silver line!

This gym was at WSA but youth silver was not.

Apparently a lot of people don't know it's not a real team some of our parents asked the coaches why they didn't come and compete against us...

And they laughed and said youth silver is not a real team it's just made up for TV!

So I don't see how putting a youth silver reference is wrong!

This fake team is going against my very real one at the WSA Beach Nationals.

Where's a GCC when you need one?

no publicity is bad publicity? I think the youth silver reference is fine, we're not saying anything rude, and I'm sure they are happy people that are so awesome (cause let's face it, we are) are talking about their gym/show

no publicity is bad publicity? I think the youth silver reference is fine, we're not saying anything rude, and I'm sure they are happy people that are so awesome (cause let's face it, we are) are talking about their gym/show
i just feel bad cause they're so young and might take it personally! not to mention im quite afraid of ann and scared she'll attack me..

fw6b0i.jpg
can we keep in mind some people wanting the shirt are not cat people

can we keep in mind some people wanting the shirt are not cat people
Including GCC isn't about celebrating cats or catering to the seemingly enormous number of cat lovers on the boards. GCC has been trending over the past few months here (and regular Grumpy Cat in the world in general) and giving all (or most?) of us sore abs from laughing. I wouldn't look too far into it as discriminating against non-cat people...in fact, I'm not really a dog person, but if it was a grumpy dog instead of a cat, I wouldn't take it personally if the dog was included on the shirt.

I'm probably not buying a shirt, because I'm not going to Worlds so in reality I don't have a dog in this fight....but I think a poem has been done...and its time to do something else. I mean I'm a librarian and I wouldn't want to read all of that on a shirt.

I say either A. use cheerKT 's idea. or B. Have the Worlds with the grumpy cat (ew cats) in the logo. Underneath it have a sassy but rhetorical questions (what it should be I don't know).

And on the back have NO in big block letters to answer the rhetorical question.... and maybe something about it being a Fierce World.

But like I said... I don't have a dog in this fight.

Also. I'd just like to say that I hope a gym worlds shirt manages to work in that new Drake song....like "Started from the bottom now the whole WORLD is here" or something... because I'm obsessed with that song and I'd totally buy that gym's shirt.

Just thought I'd share. Thanks for reading. Bye

Here's a question are we wanting the shirt to be like the poem I wrote for last years or are we ok with making the shirt a little more about worlds and what it means and stands for?
I would say put the ideas up for both choices....and we vote. I loved last years shirt but I do think there needs to be some variety...to some extent. Whatever it is i'm sure the fierce boarders will love :D

I would say put the ideas up for both choices....and we vote. I loved last years shirt but I do think there needs to be some variety...to some extent. Whatever it is i'm sure the fierce boarders will love :D
I agree, I like the poem but I think we should maybe switch it up so it's not a poem two years in a row.

Ok well here's my idea for the back of the shirt, hope y'all like it!

"This seasons been a year of change, but one thing still remains the same. We're first in line when they open the doors, to claim our section by the floor. Our phones are out and ready to go, to tweet to the world so put on a show. We'll hold our breath as you twist and spin, the time has come let the battle begin. It's time to show what it takes, to prove you want it more, so good luck to you, from the fierce board."

Back