All-Star Fierce Board Worlds 2013 Shirt

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Oooh or we could do a 'Siri' reference because soo many teams have it in their music! But I'm not creative so I can't think of anything... :(

Phahaha, just something I played around with. Feel free to use all/some/or none of it!

Worlds '13 is here,
The excitement can't be tamed.

Teams from UK to Cali,
Even Grumpy Cat, came.

Siri finds champions,
While Suzie records their fame.

Fierceboarders get ready,
My bow is missing your name.

So Grab a seat, get ready to tweet,
because this kiki's insane.

My first design
0MYuO9o.jpg

I love all the GCC ideas. I like the grey with the neon lettering. Just remember for those going to be in Florida the heat and wearing a dark color is not fun - especially when you are sitting in the baseball field. I think if do a graphic with the GCC and the NO - the no should be in black on a light shirt it will show up better.

I just put it on gray and used the changed it so it had to colors of the fierce bow (I think they are anyway). Oh, and I gave GCC a bow!

312vlnk.jpg
I like it, I just think the GCC reference should be on the back, and the whole Worlds-shimmy idea on the front since that's where most of us will be wearing it. Any ideas for the new front of the shirt?

I like it, I just think the GCC reference should be on the back, and the whole Worlds-shimmy idea on the front since that's where most of us will be wearing it. Any ideas for the new front of the shirt?
I agree. No ideas right now, but I'll brain storm during psych.

There's gotta be a reference to @ASCheerMan's shameless shimmy video, right? :shimmy:

Quick idea! Let's make it holographic (I think that's the right word) on the front;like those cards and posters that the image changes or moves when the image is turned. That way when we walk the shirt will do ASCheerMan's shimmy for us! phaha

(Totally kidding. 1) I don't even know if that is possible and 2) that would probably be insanely expensive....still a funny idea to me though!!)

Latest posts

Back