All-Star Fierce Photos!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

100_4943.jpg

The fact that I actually thought this was a good scorpion... no. :dorito:dorito scorp, except even worse... wow. alright. (Not so fierce... just thought it was funny when I was looking through cheer pics)
100_4512.jpg

Cheer injuries and still smiling in my cheer shirt :D
IMG_6200.jpg
Our basket <3

IMG_6183.jpg

I just love our mascot <3 so much. She's the best, you should see her perform... it's hilarious

ETA: Sorry for the size!

Bailey W. I think folks forget that all athletes get hurt. All athletes play while injured. But, most do it for the love of the game. That smile on her face makes it worthwhile. That isn't to say that two broken limbs is not horrific or serious. But, her attitude is what makes the picture "fierce". In the health profession, one thing you learn, that civilians don't always learn, is that people break limbs, doing "ordinary things, everyday ( I have a great story about an unfortunate guy who stepped off of a curb :eek:) . That doesn't mean we should never step off the curb. Or laugh at ourselves when something crazy happens to us. Or applaud someone for putting on a brave face and pushing through. What kind of life would that be?

Bailey W. I think folks forget that all athletes get hurt. All athletes play while injured. But, most do it for the love of the game. That smile on her face makes it worthwhile. That isn't to say that two broken limbs is not horrific or serious. But, her attitude is what makes the picture "fierce". In the health profession, one thing you learn, that civilians don't always learn, is that people break limbs, doing "ordinary things, everyday ( I have a great story about an unfortunate guy who stepped off of a curb :eek:) . That doesn't mean we should never step off the curb. Or laugh at ourselves when something crazy happens to us. Or applaud someone for putting on a brave face and pushing through. What kind of life would that be?
Exactly :) people ask me why I didn't stop after I broke my arms... I'm like "because I love it? I went to every practice while I was out (a really long time) except one when I was in surgery. Not because I HAD to, not because of the attendance policy, because I love it! And I love watching my team grow, even if I don't get to be on the mat with them! I shouldn't stop something because I'm afraid of getting hurt! Getting hurt isn't something you should be afraid of. Getting hurt > never cheering again." But really. Like Ill be bawling the last time I ever cheer. I love it so much. Yeah, I've gotten hurt tons of times, but I keep cheering and keep a smile on my face because I know I'll heal and get to cheer again. Now, if the doctors had said it was an injury that meant I could never cheer again... I wouldn't look so happy.

Exactly :) people ask me why I didn't stop after I broke my arms... I'm like "because I love it? I went to every practice while I was out (a really long time) except one when I was in surgery. Not because I HAD to, not because of the attendance policy, because I love it! And I love watching my team grow, even if I don't get to be on the mat with them! I shouldn't stop something because I'm afraid of getting hurt! Getting hurt isn't something you should be afraid of. Getting hurt > never cheering again." But really. Like Ill be bawling the last time I ever cheer. I love it so much. Yeah, I've gotten hurt tons of times, but I keep cheering and keep a smile on my face because I know I'll heal and get to cheer again. Now, if the doctors had said it was an injury that meant I could never cheer again... I wouldn't look so happy.

That's you? Adorable! Lol

100_4943.jpg

The fact that I actually thought this was a good scorpion... no. :dorito:dorito scorp, except even worse... wow. alright. (Not so fierce... just thought it was funny when I was looking through cheer pics)
100_4512.jpg

I was hoping that as I scrolled down, I'd see that Dorito turn into a Needle...

In other news, two broken arms? Dang!

100_4943.jpg

100_4512.jpg

IMG_6200.jpg
Our basket <3

IMG_6183.jpg

I just love our mascot <3 so much. She's the best, you should see her perform... it's hilarious

ETA: Sorry for the size!

what school do you cheer at? I live by Columbia!

Back