All-Star Fierce Photos!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

100_4943.jpg

The fact that I actually thought this was a good scorpion... no. :dorito:dorito scorp, except even worse... wow. alright. (Not so fierce... just thought it was funny when I was looking through cheer pics)
100_4512.jpg

Cheer injuries and still smiling in my cheer shirt :D
IMG_6200.jpg
Our basket <3

IMG_6183.jpg

I just love our mascot <3 so much. She's the best, you should see her perform... it's hilarious

ETA: Sorry for the size!

I saw you guys at state and you all did great!

I saw you guys at state and you all did great!
*that sounds awkward or rude. I was going to ask what school you cheer for but it appears that you've graduated, so I was just curious! Not like a "why were YOU there" lol

*that sounds awkward or rude. I was going to ask what school you cheer for but it appears that you've graduated, so I was just curious! Not like a "why were YOU there" lol

Haha I cheer at Lindenwood up int st. Charles (Its a suburb of St. Louis)

I used to cheer for Park Hill South from Parkville, Mo so I went to cheer them on with some friends from college. I recognized your mascot lol

Haha I cheer at Lindenwood up int st. Charles (Its a suburb of St. Louis)

I used to cheer for Park Hill South from Parkville, Mo so I went to cheer them on with some friends from college. I recognized your mascot lol
Hahaha oh my gosh we were like one of the only teams with a mascot, and then she had that crazy outfit! So many people backstage asked if she actually went on with us... Yes! Very much so

How can you be a Level 2 team competing with a Level 6 pyramid?? (not trying to be rude, am actually curious)

Thats a team outta Sweden I believe - rules are a bit different in Europe and looks like heir Senior team. Which as far as I know all compete at least level 5/6 (even if not everyone is at level 5/6 tumblig and stunting wise).

How can you be a Level 2 team competing with a Level 6 pyramid?? (not trying to be rude, am actually curious)
Thats a team outta Sweden I believe - rules are a bit different in Europe and looks like heir Senior team. Which as far as I know all compete at least level 5/6 (even if not everyone is at level 5/6 tumblig and stunting wise).

Hehe yes we're from sweden! But actually we competed as senior 2 all year long. We only have three different divisions which is kinda like senior 1, senior 2 and senior 6 ;)

This competition was called Nordic Championship and we competed in an open division, so us doing level 6 was allowed. So we thought why not :D

Hehe yes we're from sweden! But actually we competed as senior 2 all year long. We only have three different divisions which is kinda like senior 1, senior 2 and senior 6 ;)

This competition was called Nordic Championship and we competed in an open division, so us doing level 6 was allowed. So we thought why not :D
That would have been my second guess ;)

Back