All-Star Fierce Photos!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

tumblr_lpn2weooRp1qmf8lro1_500.jpg
I think this is defiantly photo shopped, if it was real all of the weight would be in that one arm and it doesn't look like she is underneath it enough to hold it up on her own. :p

ryann3794 said:
definitely fake.. you dont partner stunt flat footed like that lol

Look at the weird pixilation by her ankle. Photoshopped.

Same girl. She is beast and we love her. Go Sterling!
sterling.jpg

FIERCEBEAST (noun): a new, super awesome kind of beast only seen in the cheerleading world. May be identified by oversized bow, sparkles, bling, glitter, big hair, year round tan, bright colours (not infrequently fluoro) and may possibly be wearing the hide of other animals (usually zebra or cheetah). Always seen in the company of cheerleaders, some of whom may be balanced on top of her, displaying her beastly fierceness.

I'm dying to know, how does she not break her back?!

I didn't really think the other one was photoshopped. I even saved it to my phone so I could zoom in real close and look for errors and I couldn't find them.
But that 2nd pic really makes me think there not- she is pretty amazing!!

Ok so she's the real deal, that is awesome and weird all at the same time. The technique is very different from what I'm used to. I love girls that can partner stunt tho!

why is she the only one wearing a uniform?
The particular picture was from a Marlins thing a few weeks back, so it wasn't just Tsunami athletes there. Some wore their competition uniforms, some wore one of their practice uniforms.

Back