All-Star Fierce Photos!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I sure did. She got mad because I was taking so long! Who knew to tape, rubber band, and make those things stand up it took like an hour! Then the girl with the scorpion would fall over and of course her base wouldn't catch her and she would knock them all down and we would have to start all over!!
bahaha this is too funny!

Kris10boo said:
I sure did. She got mad because I was taking so long! Who knew to tape, rubber band, and make those things stand up it took like an hour! Then the girl with the scorpion would fall over and of course her base wouldn't catch her and she would knock them all down and we would have to start all over!!

At least Barbie stays tight! I tell my girls u better hit the ground still holding your skill. I bet Barbie never flailed her arms. I WISH I could use some tape and glue at practce sometimes!!!

352q1hj.jpg
[/IMG]

cheerforce coed black 2010 <3

This is the one team I am always rooting for. Always has amazing choreo, transitions everything. I know their time will come.

Another CF fans:) Except my love is Diamondz, I'm waiting for them to fix all those silly mistakes that shouldn't happen and just bring it.

Back