All-Star Fierce Photos!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

205512R-7358-pva_3358.jpg

soo even though its an inverted release without a brace..... theres no deduction?
You only have to be braced for a certain amount of time while flipping. Obviously its not like a 3 second rule, but the bracer can only hold on for so long while staying up in the air themselves.

I did not watch the video, but I can tell that Cheersport, along with some other companies, WILL deduct for even an unintentional illegality. The penalty is not as much as for an "intentional" infraction, but they do take a deduction. Not sure if they did in THAT case or if one was even warranted, but just to let you know, they do deduct for illegal skills even if they are done that way due to a performance error.

beetle. said:
i finally got my leg straight! so happy :D

How long did it take you? I have a few girls I really need to get stretched out!

It's gorgeous btw--great job!

How long did it take you? I have a few girls I really need to get stretched out!

It's gorgeous btw--great job!
thank you soo much! :)
it took me about 3 months maybe a little less
the flyers have to strecth to the point were it hurts real bad then let it heel for like a week or five days then your able to strecth even further! at least this worked for me. hope it helps :)

44354665-caff-7a9c.jpg

So my cp hasn't played with barbies since Christmas but tonight she found them. That is Justin Bieber on the right putting that one girl up in the air. The middle group doing the basket toss; they have Hannah Montana with the blonde hair helping out! Then you have the fierce scorpion on the left- sorry she forgot her bloomers!! Haha my cp had so much fun tonight!!

44354665-caff-7a9c.jpg

So my cp hasn't played with barbies since Christmas but tonight she found them. That is Justin Bieber on the right putting that one girl up in the air. The middle group doing the basket toss; they have Hannah Montana with the blonde hair helping out! Then you have the fierce scorpion on the left- sorry she forgot her bloomers!! Haha my cp had so much fun tonight!!
Who knew Justin had the muscle to do a one man! I'm a belieber!

Kris10boo said:
Haha yes!! He can sing while he is doing it too- all you have to do is push his belly button!!!

I KNEW it! I bet you played too hahaha! I wouldve.

I KNEW it! I bet you played too hahaha! I wouldve.
I sure did. She got mad because I was taking so long! Who knew to tape, rubber band, and make those things stand up it took like an hour! Then the girl with the scorpion would fall over and of course her base wouldn't catch her and she would knock them all down and we would have to start all over!!

Latest posts

Back