All-Star Fierce Photos!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

He is amazing. Here's a few vids of him. The first is last year. He is throwing doubles now. He's going to be quite a force in the years ahead!!

My mouth just hit the floor.... Hes sooooo good! Hes got so much talent that is just gonna get better and better as he gets older. Wow.

He is amazing. Here's a few vids of him. The first is last year. He is throwing doubles now. He's going to be quite a force in the years ahead!!

I saw him at worlds and I was talking to a few people on his team and I was like aww how old is he, he looks 5, he's so cute. And they were like he is 5 :jawdrop: He was tumbling like crazy the whole routine! And my team got a pic with him :)

I saw him at worlds and I was talking to a few people on his team and I was like aww how old is he, he looks 5, he's so cute. And they were like he is 5 :jawdrop: He was tumbling like crazy the whole routine! And my team got a pic with him :)

which team was he on? Senior Open 5?

We were at a small comp with Rockstar last year and he was definitely the highlight, unbelievable! Talented AND adorable is an amazing combination. This little boy has a great future!

I'm not sure but I'll see if i I can figure it out.

Nope, I mean worlds in Orlando. I saw him compete in the Josten center and remember wondering how he was competing at worlds.
WOW!!!! You have to be 12 to compete at Worlds 14 for IOC5 and older for IOC6!!! Someone would have questioned that, a 5 year old????? That is crazy, was he just tumbling for fun????

Hahah right? They don't let juniors compete...but people are convinced a 5 year old competed? :help:
In that case, there's this lovely bridge I've been meaning to sell. VERY scenic..

'On the floor' at the Jostens center =/= competed. It may mean a stray child got loose from a parent/coach..I was babysitting yesterday and when those kids wanna run, they're speedy as heck.

Latest posts

Back