All-Star Fierce Photos!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

So i'm adding this one to the ''Fierce Photos'' Thread because i think its just somehow fierce that we built that pyramid on concrete Floor ;) And the building is the State Opera House which has a very long Tradition and is a beautiful building
DSCN2410-1.jpg

This one if fierce imO just because its the Entrance to one of the most well-known Hotels of Germany and the Bellboys were like ,,are you expecting someone to come?'' Guess they thought we were some kind of welcoming committee haha :D
DSCN2439-1.jpg

OK, let me clear up some of the confusion that has ensued since my post... LOL. We are friends with their family so here's the facts to correct the confusion.

His name is TJ. He is 5 years old. He used to cheer at Top Gun and now cheers at Rockstar in Miami. Last year he double-teamed for Coed 3 and Mini at Rockstar. This year he is on Coed 4. He DID NOT compete at worlds and was not there. He did however, compete at All Level Worlds with the Rockstar Mini team.

My guess is that the girl who made the post is confusing Worlds with UCA, which also takes place at the Josten center and which he was at.

Of course, the one thing there is no confusion on and which we can all agree upon is he is one fierce little man!!!

they really put a 5 year old on a senior team??? i just dont think thats right..yea hes a good tumbler but to put him on a senior team is a little much

they really put a 5 year old on a senior team??? i just dont think thats right..yea hes a good tumbler but to put him on a senior team is a little much

That's the definition of Senior open 5. No minimum age.

315065_10150858086695601_567530600_21246817_1548054081_n.jpg

Found this picture today from my daughters first year of All-Stars :)

She is totalllllllly fierce!

Btw.. Does anyone else see the color or the fading on her standing leg right below her skirt. It looks like one of the girls basing head is in front but I don't see it.

I apologize I may be seeing things.. After all I'm on my phone:)

Kris10boo said:
She is totalllllllly fierce!

Btw.. Does anyone else see the color or the fading on her standing leg right below her skirt. It looks like one of the girls basing head is in front but I don't see it.

I apologize I may be seeing things.. After all I'm on my phone:)

I think that's a shadow from the lights.

Back