OT fierceboard in school

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
Nov 25, 2010
im so addicted to fierceboard. right now im in marketing class "researching" . i was just wondering if anyone else is this addicted:)

The last 150 posts from me were 98 percent during school lol ( making this number 151

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

Sadly no because my school doesn't have computers and I can't get wifi on my iTouch in school =(

I occasionally do it in class when I'm super bored. Luckily I get wifi on my ipod :)

I was at school yesterday and I am doing a podcast in my computers class on cheer and a result from fierce board came up. I clicked on it and the sit was allowed but my computer teacher checks the history of te computers and he was sitting like 4 feet away from me so I couldn't go on:(

Oh my gosh in high school..I will never forget how much I went on the boards! Ha between yearbook and leadership class it was definitely every day. Both of my teachers know all about the boards..I used to go through the uniform thread during class and one time in yearbook my class "voted" on which uniforms they liked best! I am not even kidding..I don't think I'll ever forget that! :p

I GET IN TROUBLE ALLLLL THE TIME!
It's not blocked at my school so I'm always on it!

I got on fierceboard on my Blackberry during my hour break today...it was an excellent time killer.

Back