All-Star Fierceboard Section- Worlds 2012

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I'm travelling from England to watch! I'll join you in venturing into the fierceboard section..although I don't know any faces to screen names!

Well I look just like my avatar. Obviously I'm the other one, not Courtney haha. Although my picture is from 2010, but my hair is still long! But please come say hey, we kind of obsess over meeting people from other countries :)

I don't want to post my name publicly but please PM me and add me on the "other fb". I'm a real girl, although many have mistaken me for a gay boy on the boards (totally take it as a compliment :D)!

this is prob a super dumb question but is the fierce board section only in the milkhouse or is everyone going to do both halls?

Milkhouse only.

ok thats what i thought but i wanted to make sure .... and another dumb question but i have seen sooo many different times but what time is everyone going to get there ? someone said 5 am some said 645 am or even 7

I'd arrive no later then 7:30am if your wanting a premiere seat, but as others say you can filter down rather easily.

I'd arrive no later then 7:30am if your wanting a premiere seat, but as others say you can filter down rather easily.

Remember that year we filtered down into the same section where AS 1 was sitting too? That lady was so rude to us. We were like......."Ahhh I understand, let's text Brenner and see if we can work this out" HAHAHAHA

Remember that year we filtered down into the same section where AS 1 was sitting too? That lady was so rude to us. We were like......."Ahhh I understand, let's text Brenner and see if we can work this out" HAHAHAHA
Yes, DEAD.

Would this be the same year I got a similar text?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back