All-Star Fierceboard Section- Worlds 2012

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Probably, god only knows what I sent you that day.

All I remember is that I was at the music station, getting ready for our team, Jeff Webb was standing next to me and you texted me about 2 moms lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

All I remember is that I was at the music station, getting ready for our team, Jeff Webb was standing next to me and you texted me about 2 moms lol

Sounds about right.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yep, DJ and I were getting harassed by everyone that weekend. It couldn't have been our fault. I mean, no way it was our fault. LMAO

another dumb question but its my first time going to worlds ....... if we are all in the milkhouse only wont we miss a lot of good teams ? or am i just not paying attention and we will see a lof of good divisions in the milkhouse ?

So ... I want to be wearing
  • my fierceboard shirt when I arrive,
  • my #prayformadeline shirt during small coed
  • my gym's shirt when my gym's teams are performing
I don't want to leave my seat bc someone else will be coveting it.

Do middle-aged moms slip tshirts on and off over their sports bras while sitting in the stands?

well i'll be watching from home, could someone tell me which is the best option to purchase the VOD (bronze/silver/gold) ?

Do middle-aged moms slip tshirts on and off over their sports bras while sitting in the stands?

I was going to wear a shirt (tank top ) under my shirts so i can switch them out haha I def want to wear the #prayformadeline shirt if mine comes in on time !

Wear a cami/spaghetti strap tank underneath. I wear one under everything, it's like a guys undershirt to me.

Or wear all 3 shirts one over the other ;)

Latest posts

Back