All-Star Fierceboarders "section"

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I have a feeling our section is going to be TOO big ahaha, so everyone get there early so we have more seats!

Yeah, everyone get there early! (Like, before teams start...) We're going to try to get there as early as possible, but we can only save so many seats.

Yeah, everyone get there early! (Like, before teams start...) We're going to try to get there as early as possible, but we can only save so many seats.

Katie, are you staying at Pop Century? I say everyone in Pop Century have a meeting time in the morning (as many as possible) and than we can reserve seats! :) I'm sure we will get more of an accurate time when the schedule comes out. We can bring caution tape :shock:

Katie, are you staying at Pop Century? I say everyone in Pop Century have a meeting time in the morning (as many as possible) and than we can reserve seats! :) I'm sure we will get more of an accurate time when the schedule comes out. We can bring caution tape :shock:

Sounds like a plan! I'm with Beth, Tom, Will and Mimi. We can see when the first team goes on and head over a good while before that. I'm not planning on sleeping. haha =)

Sounds like a plan! I'm with Beth, Tom, Will and Mimi. We can see when the first team goes on and head over a good while before that. I'm not planning on sleeping. haha =)

Same here, I wouldn't be able to even if I tried! :) hah off topic-my friend Kara is officially attending USC and she is planning on asking you a few questions about Housing (or wants to) haha she is the more shy one, but she is realllly excited about going to USC!! Anyways, back on topic..WORLDS in 11 days! Time to start shopping/packing!

well if anyone sees me or my sister be sure to say hi haha :) and if anyone wants my number message me on facebook and i will give it to you

facebook: Melissa Oakley

Back