All-Star First Allstar Team

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

My first team that I ever saw was Spirit Elite. Only because they were in the same gym that my CP did gymnastics at.

Sunrise Panthers 2000? Pam Yontz was the owner/head coach.

bringing this thread back because I finally remembered who it was for me! Cheer Athletics Panthers worlds 2008, I remember googling them after because I thought they were from California after seeing the "CA" on their uni :p

I have no clue - my cp was a Tiny and our first comp was in a local south Florida gym....so I guess it was our gym back then Boca Extreme that I saw first lol....I did not really know what All Star cheer was - this was about 2005 - but I drove past Boca Extreme in the same warehouse area on the way to her little Twisters tumbling class and it looked inviting so we went in and signed up...

The first team I saw was my cousins open 6 team, HCA Assassins in 2006. I remember seeing her flying and being in awe. I joined their youth team the next year! But waaaayy before then, her and her sister would base me and throw me on beds and stuff.

ETA: just found a video of that competition on youtube and it was for sure filmed with a potato!
The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

Katz Extreme Allstars Senior 5. I was so obsessed with this little girl on the team with a three to double. I wanted to be just like her.

Four years later, that "little girl" was my coach at Twisters.

If you still don't think everyone in cheerleading is connected after that one, I don't believe you.

You are 100% right about this. I have posted this elsewhere on the site, but the story definitely belongs here too. When my cp was three, I was flipping through the channels and saw that WCSS performing at Worlds 2009 was on ESPN. I said ,"look at this, look at what these girls can do!"

She was mesmorized and sat down and watched WCSS over and over again. I taped it and she would mimic all the teams but always ask to go back to the WCSS routine. For the next year and a half she asked when she could start cheering. Eventually I found a cheer dance class, and then a AYC rec team, and eventually All Stars for her.

Just a few weeks ago, I was talking with two of her coaches and told them this story. The coaches just smiled and looked at one another. "what year was this?" "2009" "I was on that team!"

Last edited:
You are 100% right about this. I have poted this elsewhere on the site, but the story definitely belongs here too. When my cp was three, I was flipping through the channels and saw that WCSS performing at Worlds 2009 was on ESPN. I said ,"look at this, look at what these girls can do!"

She was mesmorized and sat down and watched WCSS over and over again. I taped it and she would mimic all the teams but always ask to go back to the WCSS routine. For the next year and a half she asked when she could start cheering. Eventually I found a cheer dance class, and then a AYC rec team, and eventually All Stars for her.

Just a few weeks ago, I was talking with two of her coaches and told them this story. The coaches just smiled and looked at one another. "what year was this?" "2009" "I was on that team!"
That's so adorable!

In 2008/2009 my CP did a half year team and the previous year was the first time I had seen an All Star team, but I can't remember who they were, just at a small local competition. Anyway, the first level 5 team I saw was Top Gun in Orlando in 2009, have been in awe ever since!

London's Ascension Eagles, Legacy IOC5 in 2009.

It was at a showcase in East London, after my first ever time on the cheer floor. I had zero idea what ASC really was before that!

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back