OT First Food Item To Run Out After You Go Grocery Shopping?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
milk for sure. we go through a gallon a day easily. I drink milk for breakfast lunch dinner and with snacks, I drink it when I'm really hot to cool down too haha.

also we go through cereal a lot and on the rare occasion that there are waffles in my house they are gone within a day :p

My mom made Mac 'N Cheese tonight and her trick is no milk... Just a stick of butter :p
yum. i love boxed pasta. it doesnt matter if I literally just ate, I will eat an entire box of pasta roni if its there. Only if its the olive oil and vermicelli kind though... the other day, safeway ran out of it and I didn't really know what to do.

yum. i love boxed pasta. it doesnt matter if I literally just ate, I will eat an entire box of pasta roni if its there. Only if its the olive oil and vermicelli kind though... the other day, safeway ran out of it and I didn't really know what to do.

We bought two boxes of Mac 'N Cheese the other day just because we could :p

milk and cereal goes right away... i generally only eat that until i run out, haha. avacados go pretty quickly too. then diet coke, string cheese, and granola bars.

Arnold Palmer
Nutella
The ingredients to make lite pesto pizza (i can give anyone the recipe if they want!)
Celery
Tortellini
Egg Beaters
Guacamole

i am intrigued with the pesto pizza. please share!
I do this on the grill but it is easily done in an oven as well!

1. Roll out some whole wheat dough really thinly until your pizza is as wide as you want it to be. I make this individual size, but it doesn't matter.
2. Put your dough right onto the grill and let one side cook. Sometimes the dough will puff up, but thats okay! Cook until side directly on grill is brown.
3. Flip pizza over so raw side is on the grill and the golden side is facing up.
4. Get a pesto sauce (I use any lowfat or lite pesto sauce from the store), and conservatively spoon it onto the golden crust. Spread it out as you would with tomato sauce.
5. Take some lowfat (or any) sprinkled feta cheese and sprinkle conservatively onto your saucy pizza. A little goes a long way!
6. Take any other toppings you want and put them on now! I highly recommend mushrooms and diced tomatoes.
7. Close the top of the grill and let cook for 5 minutes, checking every so often. If the dough puffs up again, don't worry about it.
8. Once the bottom side of the dough on the grill is golden, then your pizza is ready!

The only thing that makes this so good is that instead of tomato sauce, you use pesto! I think it tastes great and because the flavors are so strong, you don't need to saturate it with unhealthy cheeses, salt, and meat. It's so good just with pesto, feta, and some veggies! PM me with any questions!

Back