First Post/cheer Story (:

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Sep 25, 2013
hey everyone this is my first post so i wanna share my cheer story so here it goes... i am NEW to cheer and excited to start i always wanted to do cheer but i went with gymnastics i got out in 6th grade year and in my 8th i REALLY started wanting to be an allstar cheerleader for stingrays (i Live in GA) but i live an hour from the gym and with the practice, money and etc i thought i could hit up a local gym (allstar) not a big name gym but it was good in the area. i went to a tumbling session and i wass gonna do there half season right when everything looked good. my "mom" found this gym basically called impact cheer leading it through god (with a local church) . i am not complaining just not what i wanted to do. being my first year i guess its a good thing. BUTTTTT the floors are no springs that's really my biggest complain i am a flyer for 3/5 stunts and while doing an extension i fell and hit my right shoulder causing a contusion sprain its doing better i still cheer. i am able to do like back handspring, running/standing walkovers, etc WAS working on my tuck and i hurt my self have not done one since so that's kinda a bummer. but are first competition is on OCTOBER 17 well its an exhibition. so i am excited i think its fine for my first year NEXT YEAR I WANT TO BE A STINGRAY ALLSTAR:) ;););):rays::rays::rays::rays::rays:

Back