First post

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Oct 24, 2010
Hi :) So I've been visiting fierce boards for a few years, but just officially became a member. I'd prefer not to give out my name quite yet. But I am a allstar cheerleader. :cheer: I've cheered for 6 years and am working on my full! I hope to meet new people on the boards!

I do have one question, when it says you've been "shimmied". What does that mean? I'm assuming it's like something good for your post..

Hi :) So I've been visiting fierce boards for a few years, but just officially became a member. I'd prefer not to give out my name quite yet. But I am a allstar cheerleader. :cheer: I've cheered for 6 years and am working on my full! I hope to meet new people on the boards!

I do have one question, when it says you've been "shimmied". What does that mean? I'm assuming it's like something good for your post..

Welcome!! Shimmy is the same thing as "thanks" or "like". So if you like the post, it answers your question, or you just find it funny, click Shimmy. It just shows your appreciation basically.

Back