Flyer Stretches?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Jul 28, 2015
Currently I am a Junior and I'm on both my JV and Varsity teams at my school. Our best flyers just recently graduated, and I want to be able to take their place. I'm a fairly strong flyer, but I'm not as flexible as most other girls are and I really want to be able to start pulling body positions. I have my right splits and I'm close to my middle, but I injured something in my left hamstring while stretching and it has made it very difficult to stretch. I stretch fairly regularly but I haven't seen as much progress with my normal stretching routine. If anyone can offer different stretches or ways to make stretching easier on my left leg that would be awesome!:)
(I tried looking in the search bar but I couldn't find much of what I'm looking for but if I missed something please link me to it!)

Have you already checked out Debbie Love: For the love of tumbling, Erica Lin, or CEA Stretching? Yoga and Pilates can also be helpful.

I text my friend who is a physical therapist. She said to make sure you are cleared before stretching.
If cleared here is video that might help some.

Last edited:
I text my friend who is a physical therapist. She said to make sure you are cleared before stretching.
If cleared here is video that might help some.

Thank you so much, the video was a great help! And yes, I've been cleared multiple times but the pain remedies they had given me never helped at all :/

Back