All-Star Free Makeup Anyone???

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

my face sweats so bad! if your guys stuff will stay on i will be SOO impressed.. i have to fix my makeup every 3 hours lol
Try it! You'll be amazed! Our Sweat Resistant Mineral Face Powders are awesome and they're 3 times the size of the brands you see at the store, so they last forever! Will you be at NCA Allstar Nationals? Nikki Khayat will be there doing free makeovers, so you should definitely stop by the booth and try it out! Guaranteed she'll look at you and say "ok, now go try and sweat it off!" haha

Try it! You'll be amazed! Our Sweat Resistant Mineral Face Powders are awesome and they're 3 times the size of the brands you see at the store, so they last forever! Will you be at NCA Allstar Nationals? Nikki Khayat will be there doing free makeovers, so you should definitely stop by the booth and try it out! Guaranteed she'll look at you and say "ok, now go try and sweat it off!" haha

I was i wish going! lol i am from canada so we dont make the trip down. :(

I just added a coupon code to our website so everyone can try our products at 50% off!
Use coupon code: FIERCE at checkout on Fancy Face Cosmetics | today-Friday.

We're organizing the hundreds of emails we received about reviewing our products and will get back to you tomorrow at the latest. Sorry for the delay, but there's lots of Fancy Girls that are interested! Woo Hoo!!! #fancyarmy

I just added a coupon code to our website so everyone can try our products at 50% off!
Use coupon code: FIERCE at checkout on Fancy Face Cosmetics | today-Friday.

We're organizing the hundreds of emails we received about reviewing our products and will get back to you tomorrow at the latest. Sorry for the delay, but there's lots of Fancy Girls that are interested! Woo Hoo!!! #fancyarmy

I emailed you guys! a canadian opinion is always a good one ;)

Girrrrrrl! You need to work for us! We have black and brown waterproof and sweat resistant right now, and are developing 12 other colors! I like our formula because it's not sticky like some of the others I've tried in the past.
Really?! I really want to try it out then! It sounds like it would be perfect! I emailed you!

Back