Music Free Voiceovers From Slapfire!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Let me reiterate..... Once SlapFire's Fan page hits 500 fans. All 500 fans will be contacted to request voiceover ideas. Once we have what your voiceover will be, it will be recorded and delivered within one week. I can't wait til we hit 500!. Help spread the word! www.facebook.com/slapfire

Nick! You are qualified! Keep spreading to word! I want to give away these voiceovers ASAP! Can you believe? SlapFire's gonna give away 500-8 counts of Voiceovers! Unheard of!
You guys are great! haha, cant wait for mine!
Oh, and on facebook for the background beatz, is your profile picture of you and a girl, cause i had to request you in order to send you a message?
thanks!

You guys are great! haha, cant wait for mine!
Oh, and on facebook for the background beatz, is your profile picture of you and a girl, cause i had to request you in order to send you a message?
thanks!

Yes Sir! That's me.

i think i did it right. did i qualify? after i chose it and posted the comment there was no submit or anything so i wasn't sure if it went through!

Everyone that has asked if they are qualified. The answer is YES! All good. I'm so impressed with the athletes from Cheerleading. Ya'll are on top of your "Technology Game"! The smartest athletes in sports! Cheerleaders

We are almost half way there! 250 fans in 2 weeks is not bad!

1. Go to www.facebook.com/slapfire
2. Click "LIKE"
3. Find the POLL "What is your favorite type of music in Cheerleading?
4. Answer the poll with Custom Vocal Music, Soul, Pop, Dubstep, TRance, Rap, Big Vocal, Rock
5. Then post "I LOVE SlapFire!" under the Poll Post, just like pic:
6. THEN YOUR QUALIFIED!

Goodluck!
pollpost.jpg

Let's spread the Word Guys! Gotta 500 before I email these voiceovers. Share my page with your friends and family. Let's get Grandma a custom voiceover also! We're at 270! That's awesome for only 3 weeks.

1. Go to www.facebook.com/slapfire
2. Click "LIKE"
3. Find the POLL "What is your favorite type of music in Cheerleading?
4. Answer the poll with Custom Vocal Music, Soul, Pop, Dubstep, TRance, Rap, Big Vocal, Rock
5. Then post "I LOVE SlapFire!" under the Poll Post, just like pic:
6. THEN YOUR QUALIFIED!

Goodluck!
pollpost.jpg

Back