Music Free Voiceovers From Slapfire!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

You have to take the poll to qualify, cause the first 500 votes that also post, will be qualified. If you go to facebook.com/slapfire you will see the post with the poll question. Click the Question, then it should open up or take you to the question with selections. Just like the pic posted here.

You have to take the poll to qualify, cause the first 500 votes that also post, will be qualified. If you go to facebook.com/slapfire you will see the post with the poll question. Click the Question, then it should open up or take you to the question with selections. Just like the pic posted here.

pollpost.jpg

I just wanna say WOW! Fierceboard is def...Rippin tha Game on PROMO! We went from 39 fans on Monday to 151 as of right now! Thanks for the amazing repsonse so far.... BUT.... We are shooting for 500! 500 fans are going to get 1-8 of the Highest Quality Voiceovers from one of us here at SlapFire! Giving out $10,000 in Voiceovers!! Let me repeat $10,000 in Voiceovers. Come on and help us give this money away!

1. Go to www.facebook.com/slapfire
2. Click "LIKE"
3. Find the POLL "What is your favorite type of music in Cheerleading?
4. Answer the poll with Custom Vocal Music, Soul, Pop, Dubstep, TRance, Rap, Big Vocal, Rock
5. Then post "I LOVE SlapFire!" under the Poll Post, just like pic:
6. THEN YOUR QUALIFIED!

Goodluck!
pollpost.jpg

Yes now i got it, thanks

HAHA!! Success! That is what SlapFire is About! Your Success is Our Success! Tommy. That's just the first step BRO! Germany ain't ready for you! Glad you are QUALIFIED!

Back