Fundraisers!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Check out Sherwood Forest Farms. Wreaths and other holiday items. U set the price for each item free shipping and great product. We do it every year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Do you have a concert venue nearby? Ours allows area boosters to run the concessions for all sporting events & concerts.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

what were your most profitable fundraisers?

We are just a small high school so thankfully we do not really need to worry about raising tons and tons of money.
I would say two of our biggest are our mini cheer camp and program selling. The cheer camp is where we charge $30/kid to come to a few summer practices and learn a routine, cheer, stunting, etc and they are allowed to cheer with our HS girls at the first football game in the fall. We require our cheerleaders to refer at least 4 kids each. As for program sales, it is for one of our state's biggest rodeos of the year. We walk around and sell the programs to patrons (it usually lasts like 7 days and some days have multiple rodeo shows). We usually get about $1000 from doing this. Other than these we have them walk in the 4th of July parade holding sponsor banners and we get a few hundred dollars from doing that. We are doing a yard sale for the first time this year (using item and money donations from community members, as well as from friends and family members of our cheerleaders) and hopefully will make a decent profit off of that. The main thing is just to be aware of large community events that happen and get in touch with the directors of it and see if there is anything your team can do to help in exchange of a donation :D

We do Quarter Socials. We have found pre-selling paddles made a big difference in profit. It's pretty simple to arrange and run. Our Vendor fee covered the hall. We kept the money from paddle sales and concessions and the quarters from the last two rounds.

Our Varsity and Middle School cheer booster club runs the concession stand at each home wrestling meet (maybe the most popular sport in our district). Hands down the most profit we make from a fundraiser.

Back