Gabi Butler

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Deep thoughts by Jack Handy used to be one of my favorite skits!

Btw my cp hung out with Amanda at Woodward this summer and had a great time with her. Said she was hysterical and kept her laughing the entire time during mandatory tumble. :)

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android || Upgrade Your Account!

Was your cp at west for week 2?

Last edited by a moderator:
@king Please refer to post directly above this one.

A little confused/concerned because someone "added" to my original post - "Was your cp at west for week 2?" - and it seems like I posted that as part of my original comment, but I did not. (which you can see from looking at the original post #14 on previous page.) I know the added content in this case is not a big deal, but I could see this as causing potential problems in a different scenario, as anyone could edit someone else's comments and make it seem like they posted something they did not.

A little confused/concerned because someone "added" to my original post - "Was your cp at west for week 2?" - and it seems like I posted that as part of my original comment, but I did not. (which you can see from looking at the original post #14 on previous page.) I know the added content in this case is not a big deal, but I could see this as causing potential problems in a different scenario, as anyone could edit someone else's comments and make it seem like they posted something they did not.

Fixed?

It has always been this way, since I joined fb. If you quote someone and (whether purposefully or accidentally) put your cursor inside their quote, you can change the quoted part. That's how people shorten it and only quote the part they want to. I agree it coooouuuuld potentially cause problems, but hasn't in all the years I've been here. (Other than sometimes I can't figure out what's actually the quote and what's the reply)

Usually people figure it out.

It has always been this way, since I joined fb. If you quote someone and (whether purposefully or accidentally) put your cursor inside their quote, you can change the quoted part. That's how people shorten it and only quote the part they want to. I agree it coooouuuuld potentially cause problems, but hasn't in all the years I've been here. (Other than sometimes I can't figure out what's actually the quote and what's the reply)

I've done that as well but since it was my post that was added to (rather than shortened to highlight relevance to response) I'm happy King was able to modify it. It just bugged me.

Back