OT (game) Ban The Person Above You...

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
I ban the person above me for not looking at the smiley options!

I ban the person above me because she has stripes painted in her room and I have always wanted to do that, but lack ambition.

I ban the person above me for being a punctuation Nazi. Y u so hard on us tryin to type quick on our phones? :confused:

Reallycoolcheermommy Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I ban the person above me for being a moron and not banning in proper order! :confused:

Reallycoolcheermommy Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I ban the person above me because she's a really cool cheer mom and she's obviously to cool to be on her...and she just banned herself?

I ban the person above me because she didn't spell "here" right and now I think "in herrrr" and I have Hot In Herre stuck in my head and it's all because of you.

I ban the person above me because she didn't spell "here" right and now I think "in herrrr" and I have Hot In Herre stuck in my head and it's all because of you.
i ban the person above me because for such a fierce person they need a fiercer name like cheyonce (chyeeaa + beyonce) or something.. but actually

I ban the person above me because she has stripes painted in her room and I have always wanted to do that, but lack ambition.
It was so not as hard as i thought it would be! We (my dad and I- neither of us too terribly talented in the whole interior design- handiwork- home improvement thing) painted it yellow. Then we took the width of the wall and divided it by how many stripes I wanted so I would know how wide each stripe would be. Then we used a laser level to make straight lines with painter's tape. Then we took the tape off. Piece of cake really :)

p.s. sorry for a random long post unrelated to the thread..

Latest posts

Back