All-Star Georgia Allstars Tryouts Aftermath!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Dec 15, 2009
Anybody know how GA tryouts went? Any new teams or division changes that they know of yet? Out here the talk has been all about Stingrays and how sick they will be, especially Orange because I know 3 girls on the team personally and all 3 have double fulls of course.

Any GA news? I'm dying to know what the purple people have up their sleeves. If anything....

looks like both GA teams will be small they have 53 kids listed in level 5. their website states: Please also note that we are 13 kids over on Level 5. This means that over the summer, we will be shifting kids from 5 to 4, and 4 to 3, and 3 to 2, and so on.

Oh wow that sucks for those 13 lucky kids! But I'm sure with that formula the kids will be duking it out over the summer to secure a level 5 spot, thus producing 2 extremely competitive level 5 squads!

They could totes just had a medium and a small and get rid of less kids.

Are they graduating a lot of boys?
Because if they are doing 2 small teams, that means only 4 boys.

looks like both GA teams will be small they have 53 kids listed in level 5. their website states: Please also note that we are 13 kids over on Level 5.This means that over the summer, we will be shifting kids from 5 to 4, and 4 to 3, and 3 to 2, and so on.

that really sucks..

Oh wow that sucks for those 13 lucky kids! But I'm sure with that formula the kids will be duking it out over the summer to secure a level 5 spot, thus producing 2 extremely competitive level 5 squads!

I agree...but still that's tough especially when you've been practicing and getting to know one team then you just start on another :rolleyes: I am curious if those who are moved from level 5 to level 4 will remain alternates for the level 5 teams..especially for Worlds (after their regular season ends). This is definitely hard on the kids & parents..shifting around practice schedules and everything...hopefully somehow it will all just work out-wishful thinking! :cloud9:

Back