All-Star Get This!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Thank you. No you didn't sling mud at me and I never said that, but you did sling it and anytime a newbie comes on here and does that, everyone is immediately going to question it. Just go back and reread it all--I think this has been explained already.

It just makes for very questionable character traits. And the constant reminders of your religious affiliations made it seem like you were trying to convince people that you're more trustworthy than the general population.

Just giving you an honest and direct account of how myself and a few others view you. Your intentions are very difficult to understand.

I had a bunch of my girls get sued for leaving a gym and coming to mine. They signed a contract before the season started (basically at tryouts) stating that myself and someone else was going to be their coach. Tryouts happened, teams were made, the day of the first practice, I was handed a do not compete contract that was so limited it practice wouldn't let me say Cheerleading without their permission. I asked to have it amended and got fired. The other coach who was the program director went in to talk to the owners about getting me my job back. Two hours before the first practice of the summer started, they fired her with no reason and brought in two new coaches. The girls found out when they walked into practice and walked out. They sighted their reason for quitting was that it was a bait and switch. Come tryout for two coaches with this track record....but actually be coached by two coaches who have never been in all stars.

They were sued for the entire seasons tuition. My girls won because the judge said you cannot sue for services not rendered. This gym had a track record of suing everyone for tuition when they left. Even girls on their gymnastics team who were injured and where medically sidelined for the rest of the season. Luckily we had a athlete who's mother is a lawyer, and we had gotten a new judge. So I would check on the wording on the contract. Does it say they have to pay for tuition if they leave, or is the cancellation fee equal to the amount of tuition left for the season?
Ours states no refunds. In case of injury that takes them out they can buy out for 50% of what is owed for team fees.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

Thank you. No you didn't sling mud at me and I never said that, but you did sling it and anytime a newbie comes on here and does that, everyone is immediately going to question it. Just go back and reread it all--I think this has been explained already.

It just makes for very questionable character traits. And the constant reminders of your religious affiliations made it seem like you were trying to convince people that you're more trustworthy than the general population.

Just giving you an honest and direct account of how myself and a few others view you. Your intentions are very difficult to understand.
Completely understand. I have no intentions now. The situation was fixed. Maybe not the best way, but still fixed. As for religious, on here I don't think I mentioned it, maybe I have, if your talking over on the other site then it's an inside things with two others and you would have to have been there at this event to understand. Like I said, no biggie. I just found it odd that it was ok to rag on me, from a private group over something that had nothing to do with you, then it's okay for you to bring it here an get your kicks out of it. Either way we both can question intentions and I can honestly say I never threw mud at anyone but one person. Which was not you. Then you say you ignore me and yet you clearly don't, hence the bring from their over here jabs, so a social order or status allows who can say what and when. That 2000 is the difference in joking and trolling. On here I opened those worms and I am fine with it, maybe not the best way but the results were all that I wanted. Intentions are no different than anyone else's. Just a chat room. Have a great rest of the season, that team of yours should be at the Summit. They are very sharp and a solid routine.

Completely understand. I have no intentions now. The situation was fixed. Maybe not the best way, but still fixed. As for religious, on here I don't think I mentioned it, maybe I have, if your talking over on the other site then it's an inside things with two others and you would have to have been there at this event to understand. Like I said, no biggie. I just found it odd that it was ok to rag on me, from a private group over something that had nothing to do with you, then it's okay for you to bring it here an get your kicks out of it. Either way we both can question intentions and I can honestly say I never threw mud at anyone but one person. Which was not you. Then you say you ignore me and yet you clearly don't, hence the bring from their over here jabs, so a social order or status allows who can say what and when. That 2000 is the difference in joking and trolling. On here I opened those worms and I am fine with it, maybe not the best way but the results were all that I wanted. Intentions are no different than anyone else's. Just a chat room. Have a great rest of the season, that team of yours should be at the Summit. They are very sharp and a solid routine.

You have mentioned your religious roles multiple times since I am not on the "other site" and I remember it clearly.
Cheer Athletics Questions / Rumors | Page 90 | Fierce Board - The Voice Of Cheer

Verified Accounts | Page 3 | Fierce Board - The Voice Of Cheer

I also remember you throwing an entire gym under the bus and accusing them of many things and causing all kind of issues with them even though you didn't have your own house in order.... Speaking of, did you refund your former customers their funds due?

Keeping my "shades" on for now and I have to say I'm with cupieqt, but everyone deserves a second chance. Time will tell.....

You have mentioned your religious roles multiple times since I am not on the "other site" and I remember it clearly.
Cheer Athletics Questions / Rumors | Page 90 | Fierce Board - The Voice Of Cheer

I also remember you throwing an entire gym under the bus and accusing them of many things and causing all kind of issues with them even though you didn't have your own house in order.... Speaking of, did you refund your former customers their funds due?

Keeping my "shades" on for now and I have to say I'm with cupieqt, but everyone deserves a second chance. Time will tell.....

I guess I did mention it, although a different thing now, anyway 2nd point, one owner one gym, 3rd question who is to say I did owe? Who is to say it wasn't already taken care of? It was an accusation I could not prove nor disprove. It would be like me asking you have you paid your mortgage and up to date on taxes? Then asking to prove it. None of my business nor do I have a right to it. Same thing. Believe what you want on that. Keep shades on, take them off, it doesn't change the fact I did start this thread. I seen where people were asking if I was around and someone said I wouldn't come back. Which I did. Never worried, just been busy. I actually missed a lot of the joking on here. :)

Now if OP of the 3 yo BHS thread would come back all this would give me life.

Pretending to be a parent since 1993
She IS gone. I noticed you asked in a few posts up...I don't know the page. Anyway, I am coaching at a school. I do choreography and camps here in Florida. My girls love their gym they are at. I may one day want to open one or work for one. Time makes a man see things. I always liked you and I knew better when the person came in and said those things about me, I basically asked for it, I couldn't argue it. I couldn't prove who owed or didn't. I can't show books or what people pay. That is a privacy thing. So I took it and it made me think that if I would have handled it different then it wouldn't have turned into such a lovely long ridiculous thread. I know some will not believe and some will. It is fine, it is a forum. I do speak my faith, in another forum it was because a very funny story. Here I did bring it up when another coach talked about it. I hope to open up our Youth church in July. I enjoy it very much. I actually use this as a bad way to fix a problem. I could have done another way, but this was sure to draw attention and then my niece was fine. I know you all had fun, but you never took it to the extreme. For that I thank you. As for do I owe? Not the person who said I did, who refused to name herself, I closed it out correctly. I can't prove it and care not to. It's a life lesson, I know I learned about a cheer underground which I laughed hysterically at. I have done more in cheer this year since I sold the gym and moved. I am credentialing for the USASF, I am looking at buying a gym. I know some will never accept me or like me, that is quite okay. You seem like a good guy. I just know that the one gym I named is in very good hands now and Huntsville will be amazing. Be good and have a great Sunday.

So can anyone post the memes together for me or not?

@BuegeSmalls can you make one with the Shark and the big "NO!" On it?

So can anyone post the memes together for me or not?

@BuegeSmalls can you make one with the Shark and the big "NO!" On it?
I almost forgot...
214rqsl.jpg

Back