All-Star Get This!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Can someone compare Grumpy Shark along with Grumpy Cat and Grumpy Cheer Cat? I'm trying to post pics and can't.

We have to verify that it's cooler, if not tougher at least

The Shark version of the Fierce Board app

So you're not coaching? Or you're enjoying coaching? Enjoying parenting? Enjoying wetzels pretzels? What girls said thanks? I have so many questions. I need verification. You've been for absent so long on here!
You've kept up on the ASGA, I am coaching, not today. My girls are here (daughters). Just enjoying a nice day at Disney.

starting to see the need for my sunglasses again...
No not at all. I learned. Maybe not here, but learned. Fixed some things and life is much better. Just dropped by to say hello. Glad this thread is so enjoyable, even as bad as it was and should have been done differently. The original problem was fixed and all is well and right. Life is good and all is well.

You've kept up on the ASGA, I am coaching, not today. My girls are here (daughters). Just enjoying a nice day at Disney.
I keep up on ASGA but it doesn't mean I know what you're up to.

You came here slinging mud and then disappeared. You show up there and I honestly ignore most of your posts bc I can't take you seriously and it's bc of what happened here. You were quick to share info with me when you first started this thread but now not so much. It makes you seem untrustworthy and that makes me leery. I learned I should "always side eye" in this thread but you're the only one I have ended up actually "side eying". If you're going to post regularly in the two places online I enjoy communicating with fellow cheer peeps the most, then I want to know you're bonafide, legitimized, and most importantly, verified.

If you ignore me and don't find me trustworthy, question my religious intent, think I troll,which is completely fine. I never slung mud at you nor talked about you btw, but still you feel that way and it's fine, that's your right. Why question me? Just keep ignoring me and I hate you feel that way. Btw, the Joules looked great in NOLA. Sorry for the hard feelings.

Back