Get to Know the Fiercers

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I'm Anthony!!! :D I cheer for Twist and Shout Sm. Coed and Oklahoma State Lrg. Coed this year, but I cheered at Cheer Texas before. I like to think I'm really nice lol I love playing around with graphics/photo edits so let me know if you need something done and I'll try to get it done.

i recently moved to kansas after living in PA and cheering for FCA diamonds..i want to go to twist and shout! don't know how far away the closest gym would be.

im megan
i cheer for spirit factory all stars small senior 4
i live in newjersey im a freshman in high school and im the biggest cheer stalker ever! and i also love being friends with people from other gyms i think its fun so get to know me :)

hey guys, I'm Angela. I cheer for All Star Revolution in Felton, DE. we used to be a different gym and name so we are brand new this season. :)

Im Mike, Im from Chicagoland Area, specifically western suburbs. I started cheer the summer before my senior year of high school, practicing with a local junior college team, then was the Varisty cheer captain my senior (and first) year. I also joined ICE Inspire (the former Illinois Cheer Co./ICC) my senior year and went to Worlds that year and my team placed 4th in the Senior Unlimited Coed 5 division. I now cheer at Northern Illinois University on the competition team! :) Go Huskies!

I love stunting, and am always up for helping out and working with people or just stunting around for fun! I'm a Coms major but wish i oculd major in Cheerleading instead!!!! I'd like to coach my own team one day, high school, college, or allstars!! :)

Im Mike, Im from Chicagoland Area, specifically western suburbs. I started cheer the summer before my senior year of high school, practicing with a local junior college team, then was the Varisty cheer captain my senior (and first) year. I also joined ICE Inspire (the former Illinois Cheer Co./ICC) my senior year and went to Worlds that year and my team placed 4th in the Senior Unlimited Coed 5 division. I now cheer at Northern Illinois University on the competition team! :) Go Huskies!

I love stunting, and am always up for helping out and working with people or just stunting around for fun! I'm a Coms major but wish i oculd major in Cheerleading instead!!!! I'd like to coach my own team one day, high school, college, or allstars!! :)
YA ILLINOIS REPRESENT lol

Im Cassie! i cheer at Ultimate Athletics and im on j5

Dangit! I was right there cheering you guys on today and I STILL didn't meet you??? For God's sake my little one is gonna graduate before we get it together. I sat right in the VIP section and cheered. You guys were great!

Dangit! I was right there cheering you guys on today and I STILL didn't meet you??? For God's sake my little one is gonna graduate before we get it together. I sat right in the VIP section and cheered. You guys were great!
THNX!!! i am determined to meet you tomarrow im the tallest on the team im wearing bright orange pants lol if u see me say hi!

THNX!!! i am determined to meet you tomarrow im the tallest on the team im wearing bright orange pants lol if u see me say hi!

I'll be schlepping around my big black and zebra bag with my Fierce bows on it. I usually just wear a plain black shirt, but my little one will be running around with me in her LP uniform. Kyle knows who we are and can point me out to you. :)

I'll be schlepping around my big black and zebra bag with my Fierce bows on it. I usually just wear a plain black shirt, but my little one will be running around with me in her LP uniform. Kyle knows who we are and can point me out to you. :)
ok i will definately look for you

Back