All-Star Getting Called To The Judges Stand...

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

KIM POSSIBLE (insert childhood joy and singing of the theme song here)
kimpossible.gif
Haha i was hoping someone would catch on :p

Anything is better than announcing it to the entire competition arena. then you have to deal with crazy cheer parents & your whole team freaking out wondering what is going on.

I think it should be like seeing the Wizard of Oz with all the fire and steam! Then at the last minute RulesGuy steps out from behind the curtain to give you courage, heart or a brain!
lol! well i would have liked that better than rules guy giving me a huge deduction!

like cheersport did! they texted you when results were in, well a little differnt. but still!

Only problem is in some venues the texting service is not that good, if it works at all. Holding a representative at the music table as Andre said is probably the best way. EP's can let the programs know in advance this is the procedure and every coach should be in the loop. This way you only would have to make the announcement if the coach just disappeared immediately after the routine.

thats gotta be awesome ....my mom is the principal ;).....
The good thing is we were about 90 minutes away to watch our new Lv 5 team and my high school team was competing at there too so I got to watch them (and brought our allstar gym to priority seating to support them). They did really well and it helped ease some of the allstar/high school cheer tensions that can sometimes come up from schedule conflicts :) Plus the high school kids get a kick out of seeing me "exist" outside of the school...in full cheer mom gear :)

A few years ago at Jamfest Indy, they called me up to the judges stand and I sat there waiting for about 15 minutes for someone to come talk to me. Then, it turned out they called us up by mistake, there was another team with a name similar to ours that actually had the deduction. What a relief, but talk about making your heart skip a beat.

I think this year at WSF Indy, they actually gave teams their deductions right after they performed. I'm not a 100% sure on that though. Can anyone confirm?

UAFan22 said:
I think this year at WSF Indy, they actually gave teams their deductions right after they performed. I'm not a 100% sure on that though. Can anyone confirm?

WSA does this. You get a paper that shows your deductions (if any) and quantity #'s. This way, if you have a contention, it can be taken care of before awards.

Latest posts

Back