All-Star Glcc Has Lots Of Bids But Few Teams Going After Them In Detroit This Year.

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Let me just say, I have been with ICE for about 8 years now, and I know this is where they should be. Every year by glcc, this team looks aout this good but NEVER this good. With a month left, everything will be tight and clean, I'm so happy that they were finally able to hit a flawless routine. Worlds is on the horizon and this team, will be more than ready.

Let me just say, I have been with ICE for about 8 years now, and I know this is where they should be. Every year by glcc, this team looks aout this good but NEVER this good. With a month left, everything will be tight and clean, I'm so happy that they were finally able to hit a flawless routine. Worlds is on the horizon and this team, will be more than ready.
TBH, I haven't really watched ICE much, but wow, they look great! You certainly have a new fan. Can't wait to see that in a month. If they hit like that I'm sure they'll ruffle a few feathers!

This team reminds me so much of ICE Small Senior 08, one of my all time favorite ICE routines- this routine is the one that will take it all, especially if they train and practice like how that team did. I know the coach personally and I know she will do just that!

ICE LIGHTNING!!! I knew this team was something & I can't wait to see them at Worlds. Good Luck ICE, winning is in your future!

I j
This team reminds me so much of ICE Small Senior 08, one of my all time favorite ICE routines- this routine is the one that will take it all, especially if they train and practice like how that team did. I know the coach personally and I know she will do just that!
I heard they have a brand new routine for worlds.

I wouldn't be surprised, however this routine is hitting pretty strong. After all the perfection the routine has undergone I highly doubt they would get a brand new routine 1 month before worlds. NOW, brand new music .... Well you will have to wait and see. ;)

I think they rocked it without 5! 5 would be amazing though.:) Way to go Ohio Valley!
Thanks so much for the great updates. So proud of OVA!
I wish that someone would post a video of Ohio Valley!!! I so Love this team and Gym!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:fro: Cheers from your #1 FAN in North Carolina!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I wouldn't be surprised, however this routine is hitting pretty strong. After all the perfection the routine has undergone I highly doubt they would get a brand new routine 1 month before worlds. NOW, brand new music .... Well you will have to wait and see. ;)

WELLL! I was just told by a team member they have a new routine :D

Back