OT Gluten Free Recipes

• Thread starter Deleted member 4831
  • Start date

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
D

Deleted member 4831

So I was reciently diagnosed with a gluten intolerance and have found some great recipes but everything pretty expensive. I just started living alone so I would rather my grocery bill sky rocket. Does anyone have some cheap recipes for gluten free diets.

My boyfriend has celiac disease. I have some recipes but I have no idea how to tell them in english lol :) If you want we can do some gluten free food trade if you want to try some gluten free food from here lol :)

I follow this blog: Mom, What's For Dinner? She's the mom of daughter with Celiac disease so all of her recipes are gluten free, and one of our favorites is the double crunch honey garlic chicken. Now granted, I don't have a gluten intolerance or anything, but I prefer to eat gluten free/vegetarian when possible. If not, I try to use mainly organic ingredients and free range chicken and grass fed beef. :)

I have been finding that a lot of the "normal" groceries are gluten free and I never realized. You can get some of the essentials from the regular isles also! An example is when I wanted to make soup, I realized that one of the regular stocks from the supermarket was gluten free and it was almost 2 dollars cheaper then the one from the organic/natural foods section, and it was a bigger package.

Hope that helps!

I have been finding that a lot of the "normal" groceries are gluten free and I never realized. You can get some of the essentials from the regular isles also! An example is when I wanted to make soup, I realized that one of the regular stocks from the supermarket was gluten free and it was almost 2 dollars cheaper then the one from the organic/natural foods section, and it was a bigger package.

Hope that helps!
This is so true. I have been gluten-free almost 2 weeks now - just wanted to try it - and aside from buying brown rice pasta, gluten-free protein bars and a box of instant oatmeal packets, I have not really changed any other products I normally buy.

My mom has some awesome dairy and whey free recipies since I'm allergic to those and peanuts. If anyone wants them! Lol

Back