OT Grand Slam Of Good News!!!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
Mar 25, 2010
sorry, i'm just bursting with excitement right now!!
i went to the doctors today, and found out good news for the first time since they diagnosed my pulmonary embolism:
My blood results showed that it was not anything hereditary that caused my blood clots, so that means i won't have to stay on blood thinners for life. he told me today that i should be in the clear in 6 months. (which sounded alot better than the 9months- a year- forever from the last doctor i talked to) which, yes, is going to be a long 6 months with no cheer, but it'll get me back just in time for nationals!! (here's to hoping my body doesn't just laugh in my face when i try to do things)
i just had to share the news with someone :)
only downside is it leaves me as a medical anomaly, but at least now we know the warning signs to look out for? positive thinking!

peace, love, and happy cheering

showstopper

congrats, and best wishes that at your next appointment you are cleared in 3 months!

That IS a grand slam of good news! Do what the drs say and keep us posted!

thanks guys :) i did my showstopper happy dance when i found out. and if you have siggies enabled, well, that should give you some idea of what that looks like...

Thats good news! I'm very happy for you! I wasn't sure why, but i knew that you were not able to cheer.. my dad had a pulmonary embolism a few years back, it is a very scary situation, and he was on blood thinners for a few years. I'm glad you are ok!

Congratulations, Showstopper! I was missing the happy dance!

Back